Search results

1. Bow_Wazoo

What amp would you buy?

Sabaj A30A
  2. Bow_Wazoo

Crinacle bought the B&K 5128/4620

What a beauty. The FH3 blew me away with the 4620 preset. I'm really looking forward to the FH5S.
  3. Bow_Wazoo

Check this out https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/tree/master/results/crinacle/Bruel%20%26%20Kjaer%204620%20in-ear https://www.soundguys.com/harman-research-targets-the-bruel-kjaer-5128-112247/
  4. Bow_Wazoo

For me personally, the new measurements with the 4620 are nothing less than a milestone! The presets that were created based on the measurements with the 711 ,never worked properly for me. They were too v-shaped. The ones that were created based on the 4620 are a revelation. The tonality is...
  5. Bow_Wazoo

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Yesterday I compared the Zero 2 with the Blessing 3. The JVC FX9 were used as tips. Both IEMs were set to Crinacle's 4620 preset. It was a short fight. In my opinion, the Blessing 3 doesn't stand a chance. The bass in particular seems much more detached and at the same time, more energetic...
  6. Bow_Wazoo

A good track to show, how artificial the 711 profile sounds, compared to the 4620.
  7. Bow_Wazoo

Moondrop Blessing 3 Review

I'm curious, how the comparison will turn out, when both are set to Crin's B&K preset. The B2 was very disappointing.
  8. Bow_Wazoo

Moondrop Blessing 3 Review

I have now ordered the Blessing 3 as well. I am excited to see, how well it will fare against my current favorite, the Zero 2. After discovering that the presets, created based on a measurement with the Bruel & Kjaer 4260, are much more to my taste, than those measured with the 711, the...
  9. Bow_Wazoo

Well, then I'm the best proof, that it's worth sharing again. Because I missed it. Unfortunately. But miracle is the right word. Because for me it really borders on a miracle. Zero 2 + fx9 + this preset.
  10. Bow_Wazoo

These preset is incredibly good! It lifts the Zero 2 on a other level (+JVC fx9) Bruel & Kjaer 4620 rocks.
  11. Bow_Wazoo

Yesterday I tried out the preset, that was created after measuring with the Bruel & Kjaer. Wow. To me it sounds much more realistic, than the 711 preset. https://github.com/jaakkopasanen/AutoEq/tree/master/results/crinacle
  12. Bow_Wazoo

My (crinacle based) preset
  13. Bow_Wazoo

Has anyone compared this with the fd5 or fd7?
  14. Bow_Wazoo

Hifiman HE6se Review (Headphone)

I have bought a lot of Hifiman headphones over the past few years. I only had problems with quality once. When I think about the stress with the Utopia 2022, which had to be sent back to France, because of an unsecured spring...
  15. Bow_Wazoo

Hifiman HE6se Review (Headphone)

In my opinion, a completely different league. the he6se is my personal number one
  16. Bow_Wazoo

Holy shit. With the Zero 2 + Spiral Dots, you will end up in hifi heaven for under 50€...
  17. Bow_Wazoo

Thanks. I spent many hours there
  18. Bow_Wazoo

I just tried the JVC Spiral Dot. It is nothing less than a small sensation, how these tips improve the sound quality, of the Zero 2! The entire sound is much more authentic and "decompressed"!
Top Bottom