Search results

1. R

Amazon launches lossless high-res music service!

Yeah here are my measurements asshole : 16/44 compared to 24/44 level matched You must be a Spotify user .
  2. R

Well then keep on listening to your lossy files and enjoy .
  3. R

Spotify CEO said this week he’s not interested in lossless .
  4. R

Problem is many of albums I listen to on Amazon are in 24/44 and my local ripped files are 16/44 . Amazon sounds better as it should at the higher bitrate . I will look for some exact matches when I get the chance and play them .
  5. R

Sounds just fine on my Mac
  6. R

Well said. I do think they will release an interface. What do you think?
  7. R

The icing on the cake would be if Amazon starts selling Ultra HD albums. HD tracks with their high prices may be shaking in their boots as we speak.
  8. R

This is absolutely true . If Roon integrated Amazon they will also completely solidify their business model for good. Amazon HD is not going to close. Tidal, per reports has had trouble paying the music companies. The new Amazon HD service could be very good news or very bad news for Roon. If...
  9. R

Golden Turkey Awards

What I meant is there are so many distractions while listening to music . Your phone , the wife , your cat . You are right , in these instances most music can be rendered adequately and sound fine with lots of equipment, even poorly measured stuff.
  10. R

Golden Turkey Awards

That’s because a lot of listening is casual and not completely focused on the music .
  11. R

Golden Turkey Awards

It just goes to show that the human ear is a fickle thing !
  12. R

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

The volume knob does seem a little flimsy but the unit is quite well built. The sound quality is superb.
  13. R

Review and Measurements of Monoprice Hybrid Tube Amp

This amp is a dog with major fleas. I think the human hear though has a certain like for a little distortion. Maybe not this much though.LMAO :rolleyes:
  14. R

Review and Measurements of Schiit Valhalla 2 Headphone Amp

I have bought several Schiit items and most of them have had something rattling around inside the case , probably a loose screw of some sort. It seems not only do they need to improve their technical measurements but also their quality control.
  15. R

Review and Measurements of Teac NT-503 Networked DAC

Hell broke loose as it should . Upsampling to DSD is a waste of time. It leads me to believe that the human ear likes listening to some distortion once in a while.
  16. R

Review and Measurements of Sabaj D5 DAC & Amp

It ought to be considering the Matrix is 2K
Top Bottom