Search results

1. bandit

I'm really conflicted

Should I sell my Accuphase e-270 to buy a benchmark AHB2? I love the looks of my Accuphase but the Benchmark performs better, at the same time it looks extremely boring to my eyes. How do you guys deal with the beauty/performance ratio of your system? PS: will a top notch passive system surpass...
  2. bandit

My first DIY speakers, HELP!

Hello and happy new year everybody! Yesterday before falling asleep I figured I would design and build my own speakers, this morning when I got to work many doubts arose. (If you're easily bored go back now, I don't wanna waste your time) What I had in mind is kind of ambitious, especially...
  3. bandit

B&W 800 D3 vs KEF Blade. Let's discuss.

Hi guys, this is my second post on this forum, I know you're more science oriented so I apologise for posting something more shallow. I am by no means being lazy but I cannot read a measurements graph and I am therefore asking for your help to decide which, in your opinion, are the better...
  4. bandit

My impressions of the Vivid Audio Kaya 90 (no measurements)

This morning I was lucky enough to audition the Vivid Audio Kaya 90 and I thought I'd share my first impressions with you guys. The sound of these loud speakers is very unique and not comparable to anything I've heard before. They need to be auditioned in order to understand what I'm talking...
Top Bottom