Search results

1. R

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

Be careful with this company. I have a mini that plays for about 5 minutes that loses connection and needs a re-boot to play for 5 more minutes. I would buy the pro + version but I can't even get the mini to work. I've tried their support and none of there ideas help and than they disappear. Oh...
  2. R

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

Well it used to work great with the same router. I was out of town and got home, saw the update and not it wont play any music from any source. Bummer, thanks
  3. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

Yes I have the lastest update and it's loaded up
  4. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

yes it's close and has a strong signal. I'll fool around with that, maybe moving it around will help. It will not work on 5GHz at all. BTW, this mini used to work perfectly, it must have been an update that messed it up. I'm surprised no one else is complaining. With this playback problem I...
  5. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

Thanks for your help. I tried that one and it did not help the playback problem. Funny thing Wiim told me to turn that off. I've tried with both on and off. Any other ideas? Regards
  6. R

WiiM Mini Streamer

so I wrote Wiim about my playback problem: doesn't matter what source, the Wiim mini plays for about 5 minutes than stops and needs to be re-booted. They told me the Wiim and your phone need to be on the same frequency, I tried that (2.4 GHz, I can't get the mini to work on 5 GHz) and it doesn't...
  7. R

WiiM Mini Review (Streamer)

howdy, my wiim mini used to work great but now it plays internet radio, or qobuz, or my music files for about a minute than it stops working. I have the latest updates and have my phone and wiim mini on the same wifi freq 2.4 GHz. It also will not work on 5 GHz. I asked for help from them but...
  8. R

JBL Studio 590 Speaker Review

Great work on you review Amir and many helpful comments as well. I have the 580's and love them. I chickened out on the 590's because of their size. I do love those large speakers and don't bother with book shelf speakers myself, kind regards
  9. R

Yes I see it's another Prime member only offer. Maybe it is worth it to join Prime, thanks
  10. R

Hi Dunring, where do you get the $70 coupon? Thanks
  11. R

Pioneer VSX-LX505 AVR Review

Thanks Amir for the review, I have the LX-305 and have had a lot of fun with it. The Dirac live feature is transformative. So far every AVR reviewed is disappointing in some way. Good luck finding an AVR that has stellar performance
  12. R

Oops so sorry, yes it does work. I just bought one. Be sure to use the promo code, Kind regards and thanks for finding this fantastic buy!
  13. R

doesn"t work. Are you a Prime member or something? Regards
  14. R

Hello well so far no $10 credit on my order as promised by Apos. I followed support's instructions of buy it and send them the transaction number. They sent me a $10 coupon that expires today 11/30 on new purchase but that was not the agreement, but maybe it's an additional $10 coupon because...
  15. R

surprising update, Apos support emailed me finally with a $10 off coupon. Just buy the SMSL D-6 and send them the bought item number and they will give me $10 off. Well I did it, I'll let you know if they give me the extra $10 off. Regards and happy holidays
  16. R

Thinking I'm going to buy a smsl d-6, I searched in Google. On the bottom of the search page was an Apos ad listing a great price $122.82 with free shipping. They would not honor that price, wow really. Also I tried to buy the smsl c200 from Amazon for $175.20, but it's only for Prime members...
  17. R

Denon AVR-X3800H Review

Hello Amir, thanks for fitting in this excellent review. With all of the hype and expectations, I've very surprised at these test results. Where did value for us buyers go? Regards
  18. R

SMSL SU-10 DAC Review

Yes this thing is great, stellar review Amir! I'll buy the SMSL D-6 for $170, audio value is what I'm after. Regards
  19. R

Sonic Frontiers SFS-80 Review (Vintage Tube Amplifier)

Good work GXAlan, nice performance, this was really great stuff. Regards
Top Bottom