Search results

1. D

NAD M66 (vs NAD M33 and M10V2)

Does the M66 decode DSD SACD?
  2. D

NAD M33 Streaming Amplifier Review

Thank you, Can you hear a difference between DSD and PCM in a double blind control trial statistically powered sufficiently?
  3. D

It still won’t work with SACD disc with DSD unlike the Anthem AVM90 that actually takes DSD!
  4. D

Marantz Cinema 30

To get good results with DIRAC you have to spend a lot of time with it, to make your speakers sound good! This program is definitely not very intuitive! Watch the Video from Gene at Audioholic and you will see what he says!
  5. D

Marantz Cinema 30

So is ARC Genesis!
  6. D

Marantz Cinema 30

Convince yourself still a big ripoff!
  7. D

Using the HDMi ARC!
  8. D

I see so it seems I can only play SACD using analog connections since coaxial of optical will not work!
  9. D

Ok so using coaxial cables won’t play any of my SACDs? Anyone please help, what am I missing? I find the BlueNote remote useless!
  10. D

Marantz Cinema 30

They have none and have the worst customer service ever!
  11. D

Denon AVR-A1H

Here you are: https://www.youtube.com/live/q5piQfqPta8?si=yYF2yo8fKtdhEnBV
  12. D

Denon AVR-A1H

You forget ARC Genesis!
  13. D

Fair enough, having multiple digital to analog conversion just muddy the waters, might as well stay in the digital domain until the signal is sent to the speakers!
  14. D

Thank you for the swift reply, why is that? So coaxial cables then, but Amir shows jitter in the coaxial cables. How about optical cables?
  15. D

No need for expensive speaker cables just a good pair of mogami or canaree cables will sound perfectly good!
  16. D

I am trying out an NAD M33 and was wondering if I should use analog out from my CD player to the NAD or should I use coaxial cables? Also I have an older OPPO BDP-105 should I use the HDMi cable or the analog connections? It is just to listen to music
  17. D

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

Pathetic response from an arrogant fool! Way to go Amir!
  18. D

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

It shows what a nasty piece of work this Tekton individual is!
  19. D

Marantz Cinema 30

I thought Amir would beat him to it, but either way I am looking forward to it!
  20. D

Marantz Cinema 70s AVR Review

Thank you, will you be reviewing the Cinema 30?
Top Bottom