Search results

1. cochlea

A peek inside a March Audio P262

I have had this about a year and was just curious what it looked like inside. And here it is.
  2. cochlea

Bogen CHS-35B

Greetings. I’m hoping someone might be able to steer me in the right direction. At one of our retail locations we have a Bogen chs-35b pa amplifier powering about 10 ceiling speakers. The amp just recently gave up the ghost and no longer powers on. I’m not sure how it was originally set up...
  3. cochlea

Bluetooth LE Audio

There is a nice article on ARS Technica concerning the new Bluetooth LE Audio specs. Here is the link: Bluetooth LE Audio article
  4. cochlea

XO Frequency and Dirac Live Settings

I have a miniDSP Flex and purchased the Dirac Live option. I ran a Dirac Live session with manually set crossover frequencies. If I want to change these xo settings, do I have to rerun Dirac Live, or can I just use the same file, change the xo, and save it as a new file. The reason I ask is...
  5. cochlea

Upgrade from KEF LS50s

I currently own a pair of KEF LS50 speakers and a pair of SVS SB2000 Pro subs. I also have a Yamaha A-S501 integrated amp being fed by a miniDSP Flex. It sounds pretty good, but if I wanted to take it up a notch, which pair of bookshelf speakers do you think would make an appreciative difference...
  6. cochlea

MiniDSP 2x4 HD or DDRC-24?

My current 2.1 stereo system consists of a pair of LS50 speakers and an SVS SB2000 Pro subwoofer. After reading so many recommendations to add a second subwoofer to similar systems for a better musical experience, I went ahead an ordered a second sub. I know that to obtain the best possible...
  7. cochlea

Playing Apple Lossless on Bluesound Node

I see that the latest Bluesound Node has an HDMI input connection. I happen to have an extra Apple TV 4K 3rd generation. Would this setup be capable of streaming Apple’s highest res lossless music?
  8. cochlea

Audiophile drywall screws?

Just saw this article on gizmodo concerning these new drywall screws that turn drywall into sound-absorbing panels. A new trend to follow?
  9. cochlea

Phono preamp question

Greetings. I currently have a Yamaha A-S501. My wife bought me a ProJect Debut Carbon Espirit SB for Christmas and I currently have it hooked up to the built-in preamp on the 501. I would like to purchase a dedicated preamp. I have around a $500 budget and was wondering if purchasing something...
Top Bottom