Search results

1. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

2. cochlea

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

Here’s the thing. He didn’t lose those sales due to Erin’s review. He did it all by himself through his continued buffoonery throughout this whole mess, which was self-inflicted. edit - spelling is hard.
  3. cochlea

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

I’ve read both threads concerning EA from the beginning and have held off making any comments. But this, this is bat-shit crazy.
  4. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

We used to carry the 4ft Ridged pipe wrench at the hardware store I worked at back in the day. We finally had take it off the sales floor and put it in the rental department because of all the people who bought it and returned it the next day saying it didn’t work (Yeah, right!) But the best...
  5. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

6. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

I think the Wet Bike should have been called a Boatercycle.
  7. cochlea

Midrange and bass flat sound

277, 278, whatever it takes.
  8. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

9. cochlea

Snake Oil Department, Top This

Here is why I really like the metric system even though I’m an American: 1 cubic centimeter of water at 1 degree celsius weighs 1gram. It all related; volume, length, weight, and temperature. What’s not to like?
  10. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

“Including the letter Y” he said facetiously.
  11. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

12. cochlea

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Hello from Wisconsin!! These two pictures were taken on the same day.
  13. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

14. cochlea

Bizarre new audio product alert!...

I just read a similar article about this new product on Engadget. Here is snippet of the article writer’s description of it: “Vacuum tube audio has been around for over 100 years and is beloved for its ability to produce a warm sound quality that highlights each instrument — almost creating the...
  15. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

16. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

17. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

18. cochlea

The once a year POWER CABLE discussion!

Leave your phone number below. Someone will be in touch with you shortly to correct this defect over the phone. :p
  19. cochlea

A Call For Humor!

20. cochlea

Examples of Sony Audio's Marketing BS

Back in the ‘70s their tagline for tv’s was “It’s a Sony.” That was all that needed to be said. The brand was that good. Nowadays, meh.
Top Bottom