Search results

1. L

Is it possible to measure power amp (THD+N) etc. with MOTU M4?

I have a MOTU M4 and a power amp. Just wonder if I can measure the power amp's performance like sinad etc. Much appreciate it if anyone can give me a few pointers.
  2. L

REW bug or MOTU M4 bug

Just got M4 with firmware 2.00. REW is 5.20. I was calibrating the soundcard(M4) using REW. You can see in the picture: Output/1: Out 1 is M4's monitor out 1; Input/3: In 3 is M4's line in 3; I am confused with Out/In meter. Is Out meter for Output and In meter for Input? Because, if MOTU...
  3. L

Motu M4 calibration In/Out mismatch in REW

While waiting for cables/connectors to hook up M4 to speakers, I am doing some measurements. First, I tried to calibrate M4. I connect LINE OUT 3 to LINE IN 3 at back. You can see the In is not the same level as Out in the following picture. Also M4 IN/OUT meters (LED screen) are not at the...
  4. L

FS: IOTAVX SA3 (like new) SOLD

little used. $420 shipped within USA. Open to offer.
  5. L

Android device volume control to external DAC

Connections as followings: Samsung note 9 (or Tab S 4/6) (thru USB C to Micro USB) to DAP (as DAC) (from line out thru aux to RCA) to an integrated amp. DAP's line out is fixed. It looks like I can control the volume thru the first device's volume controls. Do Android devices in my setup...
Top Bottom