Search results

1. D

I eqed the sub-bass region on a 5" speaker without a sub (?) (LSR305)

I eqed to the Toole curve and i prefeer it. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-collection-of-speaker-target-responses-in-csv-txt-format.16401/ Now I need the low 20hz with the subwoofer to close the cyrcle.
  2. D

Hmmm… it seems like best is to get a subwoofer then. Is there any sub recommended for a medium room house with these speakers? I find the LSR310 very expensive
  3. D

Im not hearing distorsion using tonegenerator with very loud volume in the boosted hzs. If I buy an amp should everything be okay?
  4. D

I did this EQ, Var smoothing. Sounds Great!! But indeed, the volume is too low. If a buy an amp, and produce more volume, will I damage the speakers or get some distorsions? Seems like a great subtitute to a subwoofer for <30hz
  5. D

I must say I used a tone generator https://www.szynalski.com/tone-generator/ to check it. Maybe Im "wrong" but to me in my room and my listening position does a great job.
  6. D

By hear and comparing it with a good eqed headphone. As I said I dont have a microphone to test anything.
  7. D

I'm very surprised too, but I hear a great 30hz bass extension with no problem. We will see in the future if an EQ with a microphone will be good enough not to buy a sub.
  8. D

Yes, I did it by hear. I will do a proper eq when I have a microphone. It surprises me because nobody talks about it. Even in REW you see the option to no touch that region if you dont have a bigger speaker or a subwoofer
  9. D

Perhaps it is stupid but in the absence of a subwoofer I have equalized the lack of sub-bass on these speakers and the result is more than decent. I've gained a lot more presence in that region and it makes me wonder if even a subwoofer is necessary. It doesn't sound distorted either. Am I doing...
  10. D

JBL LSR305P MKii and Control 1 Pro Monitors Review

Sorry, but I am a newbie in this field. What exactly does this mean?
  11. D

Sounds better. Can I harm the speakers? The 30-59hz region gainned more presence and its more balanced I did it by hear. I hope in the future with a microphone I could do it better. No one eq the subass region?
  12. D

I have one question. I just eqed the low freq to +15db. Is this a reasonable fix for the lack of subass? Or I will suffer from distorsion? Im hearing it okay. Is imperative to get a subwoofer if you can eq?
  13. D

Does anyone know if the LSR305 has some EQ preset somewhere? Only thing I have found related to his response is this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T9yLUksyFTu8DwtsaUwacoCIpRfmdIzx6vDRPjzfbCg/mobilebasic
  14. D

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

??? Aure you using it the one from the oratory's list and not from the autoeq list? To me the bass from the HD555 eqed is excelent. Totally different headphone now. From yikes sound to really great and balanced.
Top Bottom