Search results

1. W

Genelec Subs for 8340 and 8330 in Mch. Dual 7360 or single 7370

The one on the corner… oof. What does the glm graph look like once you do the linear and phase correction?
  2. W

Genelec Subs for 8340 and 8330 in Mch. Dual 7360 or single 7370

I run a single 7370 with a pair of 8351b’s. I can not stress how large it is. Seriously. It’s big. If you don’t mind the aesthetics of it it’ll be MUCH easier to integrate into your gsm profile than a pair of 7360s. It’s also considerably more powerful than a pair of 60s. You can’t compare the...
  3. W

Adding a Sub to a Gustard X16 DAC and Purify Amp.

I split the right channel out of the X16 to the amp and to the Sub. I used REQW to measure the before and after of the right main. There is literally no difference. I did not measure the voltage differences. There may be some. What I was worried about was change in SPL of the end product and I...
  4. W

Adding a Sub to a Gustard X16 DAC and Purify Amp.

So I have a Gustard X16 Dac and a VTV Purify amp hooked up via XLR. I just bought a Rythmik Sub to add to my system. I'd like to use XLR to the sub but the issue is the Gustard only outputs 2 Channel XLR. So I'd have to split one of the 2 channels out of the Gustard to the Sub and to the amp...
  5. W

Choices for DSP for room speaker correction, active cross over, ect.

I just realized I can use the Minidsp 88D, run Fir through roon, feed the 88D from roon and have it output to a 8 channel Dac. that way I can have my cake and eat it too? I'm not sure what the 88D's sampling quality is like though.
  6. W

Choices for DSP for room speaker correction, active cross over, ect.

First post. So for years I've been building simple diy speakers, on and off. Low power AB amps here and there. Some terrible class D stuff. Basic tinkering. I've always adjusted speaker/room response by measuring then tweaking the passive crossovers, moving speakers around, adding some...
Top Bottom