Search results

1. silentt29

U-Turn Audio is Now Building Speakers - Ethos

I see that U-Turn is now in the powered speaker business. They're selling them for $399. As a U-Turn Orbit owner, I'm curious as to how they'll measure. https://uturnaudio.com/pages/speakers
  2. silentt29

Determining Speaker Toe-In

Are there any objective means of determining the degree of speaker toe-in, or is it best determined by ear? I feel it has something to do with horizontal directivity and beamwidth measurements, and possibly room measurements. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. silentt29

Modern Direct-Drive Turntables

I've been thinking about the kind of step-up turntable ($1,000 - $4,000) I would want. For sound quality's sake, I've been considering going direct-drive, specifically a Technics SL-1500C to eventually replace my $500 belt-driven U-Turn Orbit. In addition to the speed accuracy, a direct-drive's...
  4. silentt29

Difficulty Comparing New DAC / Headphone Amp Setup to Computer

I recently upgraded my computer audio setup to a Schiit Modi 3+ DAC (connected to my desktop via USB) and Schiit Magni Heresy headphone amplifier (both based on Amir's reviews) from my onboard audio components on my Gigabyte B450 Aorus M gaming motherboard. I'm currently using AKG K240 studio...
Top Bottom