Search results

1. B

Two channel amp with HDMI eARC?

Looking for a simple solution to amplify two channels coming from TV via eARC (preferably, worst case optical could be a solution too). Any better/cheaper solutions than the Wiim Amp?
  2. B

Modern AVR’s and Processors - Super Annoying Shortcoming

My pioneer lx505 (almost identical to your Onkyo) definitely does 3.1 when streaming via builtin chromecast
  3. B

Bluetooth speaker for travel

Ended up getting a jbl flip 6, brief testing indicates it will do...
  4. B

TP RA3 Rackmount Amplifier Review

That sounds like a good opportunity for audiophonics... Maybe too good compared to nc252mp....
  5. B

Looking at them both, feels like flip would be a lot more portable (similar to my boom)
  6. B

Looks like my UE Boom finally kicked the bucket. Any thoughts what BT speaker I should get for travelling? Size of the Boom was about perfect... Must have usb c charging.
  7. B

Advice please: Wall mounted setup for Home Gym/ Music Room £1000 budget

That's why I use true wireless in ears, not headphones
  8. B

Advice please: Wall mounted setup for Home Gym/ Music Room £1000 budget

I have speakers on the wall in the gym but just end up using iem because those also block the noise of my tacx bike...
  9. B

The 'Audiophool' and Streaming

Looking at the price of some network gear, it might well come from audiophool companies *cough* cisco *cough*
  10. B

I wholly agree on music being easy to stream uncompressed
  11. B

And no streaming video comes in at 15 MByte/s (sadly)
  12. B

Switchbox for Denon 5.2 and stereo 2.2 - Can use MiniDSP and RME ADI-2 DAC FS together?

Use the denon avr for music because that has sub integration already solved. Very unlikely that the on paper advantage of the DAC is audible. Proper sub integration will dominate it by far.
  13. B

New mysterious Genelec monitors

Would look better if they painted the drivers too
  14. B

New mysterious Genelec monitors

Also we must remember to supply the devil with a winter jacket, poor dude will freeze his ass off down there. Speaking of buying them, I could but won't, too ugly and frankly, way more than I feel like spending. Kind of like that Porsche...
  15. B

Best wireless ear buds

After the humongous sony wf-1000xm3 I doubt I will go for weird form factor again. And I have big ear canals ...
  16. B

Best wireless ear buds

Sounds like an immediate upgrade is no real need then, eventually the batteries will give in, will see at that point
  17. B

Best wireless ear buds

How's the anc? I love my galaxy buds 2 (they get by far the most ear time of all my gear) but frankly the anc is lacking... Sony wf-1000xm3 was much better in that regard.
  18. B

KEF R8 Meta Dolby Atmos Speaker Review

I had professionals doing that for a bunch of lamps. Their feedback was alright we'll try, if the concrete gets damaged fixing is your problem. We were lucky, all damage got covered by the lamps. Zero desire to try again.
  19. B

KEF R8 Meta Dolby Atmos Speaker Review

And then if you are unluckily whole chunks of concrete get loosened. Absolutely NFW I am going to deal with that. On the upside, noise isolation is superb. If I ever get around to build my own place from scratch (very unlikely), I will make sure to build a cinema room. Until then it's the...
  20. B

Would you rebuy your current setup?

Would get Kef R3 again but in white, fits the new living room better...
Top Bottom