Search results

1. V

Compact bookshelf speakers (width under 15cm/6")

Originally I wanted passive speakers but as more I get deeper to what is available to me and with my budget I just end up with this active speakers. At the end they are on third place in my "sound food chain", mostly I am using Sennheiser HD6XX and JBL Studio 580. I would like to do some...
  2. V

Thanks for help. Most time I had problems with availability in my country (EU). I am hoping that sometime it will be possible to order from Amazon USA with reasonable shipping (FYI I already ordered from serveral Amazon stores, even Amazon Japan). Long story short, I end up ordering Edifier...
  3. V

These Miccas looks really good, I wanted order them but they are not available in Europe :(
  4. V

Hi, Could you recommend me passive compact bookshelf speakers? They would sit next to my pc monitor so I want them to be small and they don't need to be powerful. They will be used for playing music and some serials. I want to power them using Topping MX3 and they should cost around 100-300€ for...
  5. V

Roon Music Player and Library Management Software Review

I was asking if it can overwrite metada stored in original file so you answered my question. Thanks
  6. V

Roon Music Player and Library Management Software Review

It is possible to write metadata to files? For example I have music collection in my PC, I will copy part of it to my mobile phone and I dont want loose all metadata like artist name, song name, cover, lyrics etc.
  7. V

Outputing same audio to 2 playback devices on Windows

I was fighting with it for 30 minutes but I found how to configure it and they are in perfect sync. Downside it that it cost 60USD but at least it have 30 days trial.
  8. V

Best solution for me was audio-router: https://github.com/audiorouterdev/audio-router It have simple interface. Outputs are not in perfect sync so it is not possible to use it outputting audio to acoustically connected rooms but for my use it is enough. There is native option...
  9. V

I want to do this with Topping NX4, Fiio K1 which have only USB input and onboard soundcard so toslink is out of question :( There was some hack through some windows setting in "Recording devices" panel but it is not working in my case.
  10. V

Hello, I want to play same music on 2 DACs on my computer, connect them to one headphone via mechanical switch to test differences between them. It is possible? Or how are you testing different DACs under Windows?
  11. V

Simple switch for A/B testing

Hello, can you recommend simple switch with 3,5 mm jacks for listening test of two or more sources with one headphones? I tried to find something on aliexpress and amazon.de but I found only 3 models under 50€.
  12. V

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

Thanks for review, I will order NX4 sometime in this week.
  13. V

Need help prioritizing what to review next

Personally SMSL Idea but I think for other people it would be much better to put it against Fiio Q1 Mk2. It would be maybe interesting also compare it against Sabaj DA3 as they use same Sabre chip.
  14. V

Need help prioritizing what to review next

I am waiting for Topping NX4 DSD :)
Top Bottom