Search results

1. G

SOLD: boXem | audio Arthur 4215/E2

SOLD Gray front panel/grey body combo. Terrific amp, which has been lightly used (I have several amps and rotate periodically). If you want boXem build quality, with better pricing, this is your deal. PayPal accepted. Shipping to be paid by buyer, but limited to US to keep transaction...
  2. G

Headphone amp/pre with L/R balance control

Due to some progressive hearing loss in my left ear, I’m beginning to explore the market of headphone amps/pre’s with a L/R balance control. Obvious contenders on the upper end of the scale are the Benchmark HPA4 and Bryston BHA1. Any other high performance rigs people are aware of? High...
  3. G

Properly integrating sub in existing system

I’m interested in feedback/suggestions for properly integrating a sub into my existing system (if possible). By “properly integrating” I mean relieving my LS50 Metas of some bass frequencies and relying on the sub to provide these frequencies. I’m not interested in earth-shaking bass - I’m...
  4. G

Acoustic Energy AE509

I've found the subjective reviews on these speakers intriguing, but haven't seen any reviews that include measurements. I'm relatively new to ASR and don't have much background/knowledge in potential issues/benefits of an MTM driver layout. Any feedback on plusses/minuses of this configuration...
Top Bottom