Search results

1. A

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

They definitely changed something ;)
  2. A

Review and Measurements of Topping D50 DAC

Topping New Driver v5.12 (2021-06-01 14:31): https://www.tpdz.net/newsinfo/517089.html
  3. A

We are ready to launch an upgraded version of A07 Pro. Can you tell us what functions do you hope to add to A07?

Why do you think so ? Fiber is suggested by topic caster, 2.1 also. 12 v trigger - i don't think so hard to implement. IR learning left ... ?! Ok for that one i maybe agree with you. SMSL AD18 has USB, OPT, COAX, Remote - price under 150 If these double price here with better characteristics...
  4. A

We are ready to launch an upgraded version of A07 Pro. Can you tell us what functions do you hope to add to A07?

Really want to replace my nad d3020, which is used with TV: 1. Fiber coaxial to connect to TV spdif-out 3. 2.1CH, but not my main request. 7. Another: 7.1. - "12 v trigger in", currently i am using converter 5v USB to 12v converter to trigger nad d3020, so it starts when TV in switched ON...
  5. A

Review and Measurements of Topping MX3 DAC & Amp

@amirm, can you test Optical in -> Speaker out? My guess this product intended to be used with TV with 2.0 and/or 2.1 system (as remote there). As for headphones i think it is only secondary purpose of it. On official website they don't even put it in the 'headphone amp' section.
  6. A

IQaudio Pi-DAC Pro Streamer DAC

Is there any hope that not soldered balanced outs (right side on the board) will perform better?
  7. A

Which Pi Hat DACs measurements do you like to see

Updated first post IQAudio Pro - reviewed.
  8. A

Review and Measurements of PiFi DAC+ Pi Sound Card

Actually, for this review i bought it even lower - 17.99 and sent to Mr. Amir: Even more cheap price tag can be found on aliexpress.com, as somebody already mentioned above. Suitable case also can be found there.
  9. A

Review and Measurements of PiFi DAC+ Pi Sound Card

That board at Mr. Amir possession (https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/which-pi-hat-dacs-measurements-do-you-like-to-see.4179/ ). Waiting for it tests too.
  10. A

Updated first post with information which DACs on the way to Mr. Amir
  11. A

Hi Bason Thank you for your reply, but as Michael mentioned DAC was discontinued and there is no point to test DAC which users won't be able to buy.
  12. A

here is information about it: Announcing and as far as read and understand it will be more for makers/creators rather than inexperienced users (i am one of these).
  13. A

Audiophonics has a lot of interesting products and i thought about this one, so now i see that someone interested in it too, thanks
  14. A

I saw this one, but that is niche product, not much people will afford it, that's why it is not in the list
  15. A

how good it is i don't know, but for instance - IQAudio Pi-DAC PRO have it
  16. A

can add here also low cost of these DACs, with advertised promise to have a better sound (better than raspberry pi have in it)
  17. A

Amir already started to measure some of Pi Dac (expensive two i must say). But there are many which are cheaper in which i am personally interested - and i'd like to ask the community. Do you interested in them ? And which one you want to see measured? So the list: PCM51xx Hifiberry - from...
  18. A

[SOLD] SMSL SU-8 DAC exchange $195

Thanks Mr. Amir, with your help unit sold.
  19. A

[SOLD] SMSL SU-8 DAC exchange $195

Ok, 195$ - that including shipping in US.
Top Bottom