Search results

1. G

Geshelli JNOG2 Review (Balanced DAC)

The link to the manual is on our site under J2. It is working fine from the website.
  2. G

Geshelli JNOG Review (Balanced DAC)

Please email in. I have to see the history and the timing. The fact that there is no email to refer to is strange for us. In the end, it's ashame that you walked away with a negative experience. I would really like to figure out what went wrong.
  3. G

I have no problem with you not liking something, You description is what didn't make much sense to me. If something didn't work with your setup, we offer a return. I looked back through my emails trying to find one that basically said "too bad, so sad, you're out of luck" I couldn't find...
  4. G

Wow... Where to begin.... First for all in case you didn't know...I own Geshelli. I started the company. My concept, my money and my gumption got it off the ground. Yes, love it or hate it, there is an audio company owned and operated by a female. We are going on our fifth year so we're doing...
  5. G

Geshelli Labs Erish2 (E2) Almost Here!

The poster is not affiliated with Geshelli Labs. We have not requested, hinted, paid or gifted anything for this post, any previous posts and possible future posts. I will however, now publicly thank @FirstLegion the for their kind words and support.-Sherri
  6. G

High pitch single frequency sound caused by headphone Amp

Hi, Your email to us about this issue was answered a few hours ago. There is a 30 day return policy for our products so no need to keep something you're unhappy with. I sent you a follow up email with further details regarding the return.
  7. G

Geshelli Archel2 Headphone AMP Review: another champ?

We're still around. I only jump on to answer when I feel it's needed. We do not have an advertising budget, the time or a staff to cruise all the forums and try to push our gear. We are working on new products for 2021. The AKM fire caused us to have to pivot quickly. Having to do this was...
  8. G

Geshelli Archel2.5 Pro Review (headphone amplifier)

Amir, I clarified the comment right above yours once I saw that there was confusion over what I said regarding the Erish.
  9. G

I tried to edit my post to clarify but for some reason, I cannot. When I said we sent the Erish in for a check, I meant to match our machines numbers with Amir's, to verfiy that the numbers we were pulling were what he was getting as well. We chose not to have the Erish reviewed because it was...
  10. G

Hi folks. I am getting bombarded with emails asking questions like "why does your 2.5 measure worse then the Archel2" and tags to this thread regarding the appearance of our products. Amir was sent the Archel2.5 at the same exact time as the Archel2. It was sent again this year but was never...
  11. G

Hi. I am surprised to see you were not satisfied with our product or service. You purchased the unit in February, and spoke highly of us earlier in this thread. In July you did write in with an issue. Geno and I worked with you and per agreement we sent you a new board which you seemed to be...
  12. G

Geshelli Lab Erish coming soon

Wow! Thank you very much for taking the time to write about this. We are also consumers and it's frustrating when something breaks and you have to jump through hoops. We understand this and try to respond to folks ASAP. We're glad you are satisfied with the communication and solution. You will...
  13. G

Dead amp

Hi. I did respond to the email. I don't know what happened but I will resend on our email thread as well as on the DM. Thanks.
  14. G

You don't see us, but we're here ;)
  15. G

We are waiting on the CE certification paperwork. The product has been tested and passed but we only ship with certs in hand. Thank you for your interest, Sincerely Shelli Geshelli AKA Sherri :)
  16. G

First let me say that Geshelli Labs is not just one person, it is two. And as the CEO of this two-person self-funded organization, I am damn proud of Geno. He has (using whatever equipment we can scape up) brought this company to the point where a representative of Topping has been triggered by...
  17. G

Please contact us with your name and order number. If a mistake was made, it can be easily corrected.
Top Bottom