Search results

1. R

New from Schiit Audio: Vidar 2

Straight from RME ADI2 DAC FS
  2. R

Pics you’ve taken,

She's a catch. ;)
  3. R

What is an equivalent product to HiFi snake oil?

#1 HiFi #2 Wine, very similar to HiFi, there are good wines or better or even sometimes much better wines at lower price brackets #3 Modern Art HiFi and wines are very similar in many ways, I do not want to buy generic looking speakers but measured well. They all should be part of my interior...
  4. R

Pics you’ve taken,

She looked fabulous and I'm sure she still is.
  5. R

New from Schiit Audio: Vidar 2

Bought one already and looking forward to using it. I'll report back.
  6. R

Pics you’ve taken,

She's very understanding :)
  7. R

Snake oil in photography

To me, unlike audio, buying camera gears is a lot easier than trying to find the right products to buy for HiFi. It all comes down to glass portfolio and ease of service if it ever comes to it. I still remember how difficult it was to service my Leica M6. And oh boy, the cost... Now, I'm happy...
  8. R

Snake oil in photography

Dpreview?
  9. R

Pics you’ve taken,

Not sure if this is even allowed. Let me know if it's not allowed, I'll take it down. it's the wife by the way. Paris Tubes! Macro
  10. R

Nice pictures of your audio setup

It's been a while and still current. I'm a die-hard tube amp fans. What can I say.
  11. R

PS Audio Noise Harvester AC Cleaner Review

Now, if only Amir could get a hold on one of PS Audio power plants.
  12. R

Schiit Vidar Amplifier Review

I have two Vidars, the second one was purchased a year later. The second one hums like an old fridge!
  13. R

Measurements of (original) Gilmore Lite

Here is HeadAmp Pico measurements: https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/headphone-amp-measurements-donealmost-aaaaarghh If I remember correctly, among portable DACs, Pico had the best measurements then. It's probably no coincidence if the rest of HeadAmp line up measure fine.
  14. R

Measurements of (original) Gilmore Lite

I wonder how the mk2 measures.
  15. R

Power amp recommendations

Hi Amir, I need a power amp for speakers. Here are my speakers: Selah Audio Tempesta: http://www.selahaudio.com/tempestamk2 KEF LS50 My two listening rooms are about the same size: 16' X 16' X 9' Thank you for the tips. I think I can wait for Amir's TP-60 test and your opinion on the PA3.
  16. R

Power amp recommendations

Hi guys, I've been lurking around for several months. I've decided to start over. I need ASR seal of approval. :cool: No kidding. For starter, I have bought Topping DX7s. Now, all I need is a power amp, any suggestions?
Top Bottom