Search results

1. M

I hate my new subwoofer for certain low frequency

Here is what I could find: Messina DV-Sub 1 150 watt RMS, Woofer 12 in. dual-ports H 17¼" (438.15 mm) x L 15" (381 mm) x W 12" (304.8 mm) Made in Canada.
  2. M

Master List of Speaker Companies

@sweetchaos James loudspeaker is under Sonance (Formally was parent company Dana Innovations before rebranding)* "The company will no longer be known as Dana Innovations thanks to a “back to the future” decision to elevate Sonance – the brand under which they were founded."...
  3. M

Does Quality of Coax Input Matter for DACs?

Honestly, from the title in my news feed: I assumed this was going to be related to Coax Cable ohm-matching and shielding quality. Instead it was literally the COAX input and to me it ended with a familiar ring of: depending on implementation.
  4. M

PecanPi - Next Generation Raspberry Pi DAC and Streamer

I can not find message with whom asked about power supply for Raspberry Pi 4, however I switched from the CUI SDI24-9-U-P5 to the CUI SDI50-9-U-P5 The SDI24 is 9 volt 2.5 amp (22.5 watts) and the SDI50 is 9 volt 5 amp (45 watts)...
  5. M

PecanPi - Next Generation Raspberry Pi DAC and Streamer

I have a PecanPi (Revision 1.5) as was specifically wanting both RCA and XLR simultaneous output. (Speaker and Sub) XLR feeding Hypek Ncore 252MP Ghent cases put together by Buckeye Amps powering James Loudspeaker 63Cube on Output Stands & RCA powering 2 Martin Logan Dynamo Subwoofer (2005...
  6. M

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

Logo looks great. I am willing to order a Metallic Badge for my amp that just arrived. Currently running Pecan Pi Streamer older unit with XLR to Ncore 252mp and RCA to Subwoofer (refiled case to fit Raspberry 4GB Raspberry Pi4 using MoOde Audio). I was running some James Loudspeakers 63Cube...
  7. M

Buckeye 6 Channel Amplifier Review

The suggestion and replies to said suggestions are what I have enjoyed most reading through the forums. Has me reminiscing about CanJam and recently cancelled car show events. I believe I know where I am ordering my next amp from.
Top Bottom