Search results

1. F

Elac DBR62 on sale (EU)

I hope it's acceptable to post this sort of information here. If so: European ASR readers might be interested in the fact that Media Markt currently have Elac DBR2 speakers on sale at 333€ / pair. Might only be a few remainders left though, I saw them today in my local store but they don't...
  2. F

Measurement beginner - measuring a single speaker on a stereo amplifier

I'm thinking of getting a UMIK-1 to start playing around with some measurements. I'm assuming for room measurements & corrections I want the mike at my normal listening position, with both speakers & sub running. But what if I want to try to measure my speakers? Single speaker measurements seem...
  3. F

Moondrop Blessing 2 vs Dusk

Based on glowing reviews here and from crinacle, I've pretty much decided to pull the trigger on a Hidizs S9 Pro plus Moondrop Blessing as my endgame travel audio setup. The "standard" Blessings are currently available through my local Amazon on a Black Friday deal at 266€, versus ordering...
  4. F

Headphone amp into Genelecs?

Hi folks, I have a rather naive question. I just picked up a used set of Genelec 1029A's with matching 7050A sub. I intend to feed them from a streamer/DAC, probably something RasPi based like an Allo Boss2 or the XLR version of the Hifiberry. But since I have no experience whatsoever in the...
  5. F

Budget streaming setup: Rapsberry Pi? What DAC?

Hi. First posting on here, but have been reading for a while and finding the reviews and forum very informative. So thanks for the education so far. I'm looking to build a bedroom streaming setup without spending a large amount of money. I have an old but decent analogue-input-only integrated...
Top Bottom