Search results

1. R

RPI4 as multi-purpose audio device : network streamer & digital audio mixer?

My context is a home office stereo listening environment. I am a bit unusual in that I want all audio channels always active and devices able to barge-through — hence focus on 'mixer' rather than 'selector'. Audio sources include work PC, personal PC, Echo, Squeezebox, Allo, turntable...
  2. R

ADI-2 Pro FSR : a few technical questions

Wondering if anyone can answer a few technical questions on the ADI-2 Pro FSR: Can it accept S/PDIF input on the AES channel? I would like to send the coax S/PDIF output from an Allo DigiOne Signature Player to the ADI-2 Pro FSR. I am already using the Optical S/PDIF for a different source...
  3. R

USB Multichannel Mixer (and maybe DIRAC/RC?) — for use with RME ADI-2 PRO "USB Multichannel Mode"

With huge thanks to everyone's input on the RME ADI-2 DAC thread, I was persuaded to purchase an RME ADI-2 PRO instead of a Topping E90. In particular, because one person noted that the PRO adds the potential to mix its audio and digital inputs into a combined stereo stream before routing the...
Top Bottom