Search results

1. Fahzz

How import from Qobuz to iPhone

I can't figure out how to import albums from Qobuz to my iPhone. I don't have unlimited data, so I need the albums stored on my phone and I was able to do this a couple of years ago. But now I can't get them from my PC to the phone. I went through the procedure to download them to ''offline"...
  2. Fahzz

Air conditioner question

Looking for recommendations for a quiet air conditioner 10000 to 12000 BTU's for my living/listening room. Anyone have any brand suggestions? Thanks
  3. Fahzz

Dublin This Summer

I'm going to Ireland in July- couple days set aside for Dublin. Any suggestions as to what to do there? Where to eat, what to see, what to ignore? Thanks.
  4. Fahzz

Digital Photography Beginner's Book(s)

Hi: Can I get some recommendations for good basic instructional books for digital photography? Kindle version if at all possible. Thanks
  5. Fahzz

Portable Generator

I'm looking at buying a portable power generator for my home. I see that an inverter type is suggested for "sensitive" electronics i.e. home theater in my case. Any thoughts /experience/ advice? Thanks.
  6. Fahzz

Room Correction Advice

Looking for room correction advice please. I have an older Pioneer Elite VSX 80, which uses MCACC for room correction. I've used this a few times with no discernible difference, so I just used my ears. Would it make sense to upgrade to a better microphone than the stock mike? Umik etc.? Is...
  7. Fahzz

Reliable/Reputable digital photography websites

Looking to buy a good compact zoom point and shoot camera. Considering Sony RX 100 VII, but looking for other options. Can anybody recommend websites so I can do the pre-purchase research? Thanks.
  8. Fahzz

Reliable/reputable digital photography sites?

Looking to buy a good compact zoom point and shoot camera. Considering Sony RX 100 VII, but looking for other options. Are there any websites that you can recommend for research? Thanks.
  9. Fahzz

Downloadable digital test file

Could someone recommend a downloadable digital test file for evaluating balance/ imaging/soundstage in my system? Trying to solve an issue with stereo channel balance. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving as applicable.
  10. Fahzz

The ultimate (as in last) upgrade question

This is my current audio entertainment system used for home theater and music listening in my living room: Digital Streamer: Pi4 w/Allo Boss 2 Player w/ Nirvana power supply Amplification: Pioneer Elite VSX 80, to Parasound 2125 v2 via pre outs for front mains Speakers: KEF LS50 Mains...
  11. Fahzz

Prices Rising?

I've noticed that prices of some audio products are going up - KEF and Denon for example. Is this due to supply chain issues? Is it temporary?
  12. Fahzz

LS50's to R3's

I'm thinking about moving from KEF LS50's to KEF R3's if there is something to be gained by doing so. I'm wondering if any members have done this, and if it's a step up or sideways (or a step down). I have an SVS Sub, and I'm running the LS50's as fronts in a 5.1 setup through a Paradigm Amp...
  13. Fahzz

Best AVR Pre Amp/Processer?

New here - Happy New Year to all. I'm running a Pioneer Elite VSX 80 AVR, using the pre outs to drive a Parasound external amplifier for the front channels in a 5.1 configuration. Digital music source is an Allo Digione Player with Logitech Music Server through the coaxial input, so phono stage...
Top Bottom