Search results

1. T

FS in Europe: SMSL SU-9 DAC

I have all the accessories and the original box. Regarding the invoice, I can offer you an electronic copy as I do not think audiophonics actually sent me a hard copy.
  2. T

Reducing price to 260 EUR + shipping from Prague to your country.
  3. T

Reducing asking price to 270 Eur + shipping from Prague to your country
  4. T

Reducing asking price to 280 EUR + shipping (a new one costs 479 EUR on Audiophonics.fr right now). The firmware has been updated to the latest version by audiophonics.
  5. T

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

If I didn't already own a pair I would be all over them. It seems R meta series is behind the corner. :D
  6. T

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

I have been tempted by SABAJ A30a before but I am going to succumb now :D. An honest replacement for my Loxjie A30.
  7. T

Sabaj A30a announced

Ok, I just saved 25 EUR by converting EUR to USD using Revolut. I will pay directly in USD.
  8. T

Sabaj A30a announced

Hi, is the 449 USD a final price for a consumer based in the EU? Or do they add on VAT on top of that? Thanks.
  9. T

Sabaj A30a announced

That looks like a terrible idle consumption. It's the consumption of a super efficient full sized fridge.
  10. T

Sabaj A30a announced

What's the difference between idle and standby? If there is any signal incoming at all is it idle?
  11. T

Sabaj A30a announced

What is the power consumption in standby? Can anyone measure it? Thanks
  12. T

Sabaj A30a announced

Does this amp take banana plugs on speaker cables? Or do I have to install spades or no connectors at all? Also, what is the distortion at 0.1W (8 Ohm) and what is the the max power at 1% distortion (8 Ohm)?
  13. T

KEF R3 in a nearfield setup - amp pairing

It's definitely not an anechoic chamber
  14. T

Well, I do have a purifi based amp in my living room and it's great. But I am not spending another 1500 Eur for a desktop setup amp :D Thanks for the input though.
  15. T

Well, those are fair questions. I am slightly concerned about power capabilities and more concerned about SINAD. But I don't plan on listening louder than 80-85dB from 2m away.
  16. T

Hi there, Which of you are using or have used KEF R3 in a nearfield setup? I already got a pair in my living room and I am considering buying another pair for my work desk (they are deeply discounted now). I am wondering what is the cheapest amp I can get away with not to compromise sound...
  17. T

Electricity consumption of audio and video gear

I would like to point out that is the max possible consumption if the heat was absorbed by something, say frozen food. Since the oven was preheated and there is a thermostat it was basically idling, only boosting to cover the heat losses via the glass panels, etc. I would go as far as say it did...
  18. T

Kef R3 + SVS 3000 Micro - digital crossover (at what frequency?)

I think SVS is basing recommendations off your speaker brand and model rather than the sub you bought from them. For KEF R3 the recommended crossover is 60Hz and 24dB per octave slope.
  19. T

Kef R3 meta?

Unfortunately, it's only applicable to BENELUX. I got mine for 1380 EUR per pair (including shipping) but this price was so tempting I wanted to buy another pair for my desktop. LOL
Top Bottom