Search results

1. Ismapics

Yamaha R-S202 Receiver Review

Sve the typing for an important issue. Simple, this is an old Yamaha, and if a cheap Fosi, Topping and such can offer a sub-out in the next iteration they should and keep the pricepoint. The rest really, with all due respect you can save it. For more or $350 you can go used, HTR, to a Wiim or...
  2. Ismapics

If an inexpensive Fosi Amp manage to have a Sub-Out why won't this one. This AMP contrary to what you mentioned, does not have a Pre-Out.
  3. Ismapics

Yes but it's $150 more that opens up many other options.
  4. Ismapics

No one has said that. I am just saying that today you get Sub out in amps like Fosi, Loxjie, Arylic (which I dont like) and others for less money and still with competitive specs. @amirm mentioned that for a Sub you need a HTR, but it would not be at this price point. You would need to at say...
  5. Ismapics

Agree, but at that price point?
  6. Ismapics

Needs a Sub out and base management.
  7. Ismapics

WiiM Amp Streaming Amplifier Review

I know it sounded like affiliate marketing.
  8. Ismapics

Polk ES60 Tower Speaker Review

Hello @amirm : I believe that this spec sheet is not for the ES60. Rather these are for the ES50. Cheers, IM
  9. Ismapics

AES Paper Presentation on DAC Measurements (Video)

Agree totally, why would it seem that society, now questions facts more than ever. Maybe bc anyone with a smartphone and $100 to by a piece of gear can now create a whole opinion and sound factual. In any case (maybe everyone in this forum to some extent) I will continue to be an advocate sor...
  10. Ismapics

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Thanks, we are in reality a property of the US House of Representatives. As they are the ones that have jurisdiction on the territories. No disfunction there. We have a thriving community of Audio enthusiasts. There are vintage collectors and many others that enjoy their Kef and Dyna Audio...
  11. Ismapics

No offense taken. My Grandad was a WW1 Vet for the US, a fact we are all very proud. You are welcome anytime and will gladly share a local premium coffee. Cheers
  12. Ismapics

I dont disagreee, an inconvenient fact is (not related) that there is a mixed bag. Some US companies treat PR as part of the US others as international. Ironically, international companies sometimes treat us as part of the US.
  13. Ismapics

Hello: there @VintageFlanker , we are not mentioned, but here in the Caribbean we are represented and equally passionate. Cheers from Puerto Rico.
  14. Ismapics

AES Paper Presentation on DAC Measurements (Video)

Hello tall: I just saw a video from a Channel called Forever Analog, comparing 2 DACs and saying how one sounded different from the other. That one was more musical Why do so called Audiophiles who should be fans of science are become all of a sudden denier of facts. They fall into a narrative...
  15. Ismapics

Arylic BP50 Preamp with HDMI ARC Review

Hello @amirm , have you received a copy of the Wiim Amp? I am looking forward to that one.
  16. Ismapics

Arylic BP50 Preamp with HDMI ARC Review

Just punch in Arylic BP50 in You tube and you will see the usual suspects. All the golden ear reviewer saying how great this thing is. That's why it's a great time when we have ASR to give us truth. It's just that simple. I say Arylic BP50 in Black Friday promo, it was really enticing, but...
  17. Ismapics

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

I recall that video, Tecmoan also showed others. Yes it's an option, will look into it.
  18. Ismapics

I tried using a tablet , it's ok but it does not feel as the ones we had in the 80s in Technics Eq and Teac Eqs.
  19. Ismapics

Now we need to find a real useful and good to look at Spectrum Analyzer. Thonman used to have one no longer offered.
Top Bottom