Search results

1. KantoLiving

Kanto YU6 Measurements (Powered Monitor)

I wouldn't consider any rattling to be normal. If you give the speaker a shake can you hear anything rattling around? Just want to eliminate low-hanging fruit like something falling into the port. I would email our support team with the issue and maybe they can do a bit of testing with you to...
  2. KantoLiving

I don't think there's a way to fix, I would replace them. I'll send these pics to my engineering team so that we can improve QA here. Sorry for the hassle!
  3. KantoLiving

Kanto yu6 and a Sub

The SVS SB-1000 and our Sub8 are not comparable, the SVS goes about a full octave lower than sub8 can. Our sub8 will still add a good amount of extension to YU6 and, obviously, will match it in terms of aesthetics - I think that second point matters a lot to some people. Though I am inherently...
  4. KantoLiving

Help advise on Speaker and Headphone for PC

YU6 DAC is AK4388. Not sure dB rating but if you feed analog 650 mV you will get full power from amp.
  5. KantoLiving

Help advise on Speaker and Headphone for PC

Not necessary to get a DAC with TUK as it has an all-digital signal path meaning digital audio gets fed directly into the amp. Adding a DAC would just add one more unnecessary conversion as audio would go from digital > analog > digital. The YU6 has a traditional amp design so it may benefit...
  6. KantoLiving

a1 audioengine with svs sub

Feel free to message me directly if you have any specific questions about our YU6. Hope the community can help narrow down your choices.
  7. KantoLiving

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Amir reviewed YU which is essentially the powered version of YU Passive 4" so there shouldn't be much deviation between the two.
  8. KantoLiving

IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Review (active monitor)

You can enable or disable auto power-on OR auto power-off on TUK. It's fully customizable to act however you want it to. We added this based on feedback we got from YU4 and YU6 which are not customizable.
  9. KantoLiving

Canada Vs USA

Power savings when you're not using the speakers
  10. KantoLiving

Canada Vs USA

For anyone reading this post in the future - you can disable automatic power down on TUK by holding down the bass reset button for 5 seconds.
  11. KantoLiving

We tried very hard to keep the hiss low compared to YU5 and previous speakers. Although I'm a Kanto rep, so feel free to be cautious, I can safely say we rarely if ever get complaints about hiss.
  12. KantoLiving

Speaker stand advice request

Those stands are brand-spanking new, happy to hear you like them! With the SX series we intentionally left the top-plates bare so that customers could adhere their speakers directly to the stand with blu-tack. Adhesive foam is included in the box as well.
  13. KantoLiving

Any Audioengine A5+ competitors?

Sound & Vision did FR measurements. It's not spinorama but it's something.
  14. KantoLiving

Kanto YU6 desktop use, Review and measurements.

@GimeDsp Product Manager here. I had to look at the support ticket myself after reading this post - fortunately our response to you was a lot more tactful than you are making it seem here. Please don't knock our support team because we don't have the measurements you want.
  15. KantoLiving

I still need advice for desktop audio

Kanto rep here. YU6 checks most of your boxes except for "Appropriate inputs for computer use". If your PC doesn't have an optical output I'd suggest picking up a USB to Optical converter. If you use 3.5mm there's a good chance it'll pick up hiss or buzz - something you'd like to avoid. A ground...
  16. KantoLiving

Suitable stands for Genelec 8341's

Base is 8.9" W x 10.6" D (226 x 269). Top plates come in two sizes - 4.3" W x 7.1" D (109 x 180) and 7.0" x 7.0" (178 x 178).
Top Bottom