Search results

1. K

Advice on new Amp + Streamer + Room Correction DSP

Thanks for sharing your experience. May I ask why you switched from the TDAI 3400 to the SHD? Can you draw a comparisons in terms of sound quality and dirac vs room perfect?
  2. K

Thanks for all of your input. I do not want to go with a custom-built solution. As Glasvegas mentioned, the big weakness with many solutions is their software. So I prefer to go with something that is generally considered stable. To me, BlueOs seems to be more mature than any RPi solution and...
  3. K

For such reasons, I think I'll skip the SHD. Yesterday I was at a local hifi dealer, which I just recently discovered. He suggested to try the Lyngdorf TDAI 1120. Feature-wise it seems to match. It has "RoomPerfect" as it's room correction system which has been reviewed very positive by Amir...
  4. K

Some say everything works smoothly, some say it's struggle. In terms of usability, imho this usually is not a good sign. That's why I have doubts about the SHD.
  5. K

Hi everyone, I'd like to upgrade from my Denon X4100 AVR to a new amp/streamer/room correction solution and like to hear your advice on which way to go. I couldn't decide at which sub-forum this thread fits best, so I hope this sub-forum is okay. My speakers are a pair of Monitor Audio PL200...
Top Bottom