Search results

1. N

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

The only thing you can blame ubr62 is the low sensitivity. In a real living room, with multiple listening positions the 3-way concentric design will sound better. Even at original price there is a value on the ubr but for 420 euros it's really a no-brainer.
  2. N

Hidizs MP145 IEM Review

One of the advantages of using Planar. One more that people tend to forget is the level of detail they provide (especially in comparison with the blues and reds). I see this as a an attempt to upgrade 7hz timeless for less money. For me there is value here.
  3. N

They are reliable, as for the speaker itself the specific color combo is abysmal, ofc that is you actually care about that stuff. Independently of looks you are buying tremendous value with your money so no point on overthinking it.
  4. N

Focal 948, 819€ https://www.homecinesolutions.fr/p/17035-focal-aria-948-dark-ebony
  5. N

Even lower depending on means of payment (an extra 3-5%), Super tempted, if there was a way to inspect their condition i would have pulled the trigger.
  6. N

Currently, US Kef is selling the non meta R line dirt cheap. Showing patience is key. Remember R300 a few years back. was selling for 1,5k and a few months after r3 arrived, stocks were discounted to 700-800 euros. Regardless, even at 1k, the performance / value ratio is amazingly high.
  7. N

Kali Audio IN-8v2 (Second Wave) 3-Way Studio Monitor Review

This would have been a bad trolling post even in the early 00s...
  8. N

At 4 meters i don't know many 8' speakers that can play at reference levels. But seriously, don't overthink it, in8 in a typical room is capable of producing more than enough SPL.
  9. N

DBR62 while an excellent speaker for the money, simply cannot compete with in8 attributes. The best way i can describe in8 is as better kef r300. Imaging while great on elac, just can't be compared with in8 3 way, concentric design . Sames goes for dynamics and low end extension. Don't get me...
  10. N

Thomann has separate skus for first and second wave in8s. Btw do we expect a 2nd wave ws12 as well?
  11. N

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Can we use XLR and RCA outputs simultaneously like we can with toppind D90 (for subwoofer connection)?
Top Bottom