Search results

1. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Lol Youre right. Pearljam is the reason i constantly kept hearing about these 2 brands all the time in so many threads years ago... Probably never noticed these brands and would not have bought My Genelec's. Talking about Atc, these speakers look very well built and it looks like they would...
  2. A

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

I think big midbass driver and tweeter integration is worse than smaller midbass + tweeter integration when it comes to imaging... Im not super technical, but from what i have seen smaller midbass drivers + tweeter have more focused and sharper imaging. Non issue from 2m i imagine, but nearfield...
  3. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

And? Brits are known for their marketing so that is the biggest reason + many people are brand loyalists who are affraid to make changes. Chord also have cult like following, but that is mostly for their marketing, measurements prove they are not special. Kef on the other hand deserve all the...
  4. A

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Gen's for me because Glm is such a great software + Sub integration is flawless + Aluminum enclosure. Imaging should better on Neumann though
  5. A

ATC speakers / Monitors

Their speakers look very solidly built, but they really look like they are stuck in the past (class ab, afraid to use port cause that would require serious research, weak bass, old design) Overrated brand like most British brands except Kef. No hate to Brits just saying how it is.
  6. A

Genelec 8351B Review (Studio Monitor)

There is not tell if sub gonna help in your room... You have to test speakers response in your room and then sub. If you have dont have much free space to position sub freely there might no benefits at all. Genelec guy said it to me when i asked. Talking about 7370. I think you need a lot of...
  7. A

Genelec 8341A SAM™ Studio Monitor Review

How reliable are those amps? Good measuring Class d amps are very complex from what i understand... Complex stuff most of the time wont last as long and how much benefit speakers get? Cant imagine better sound...
  8. A

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

We need laughing emoji
  9. A

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

I im tired of seeing so much negative stuff around. People like Amir gives me hope. Thank you Amir for being such great example that we all should follow. Also to laywers and donators here: You guys rock!
  10. A

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

3 ways really need distance in my opinion, 2 ways less distance is needed for proper image while Coaxials image superb no matter the distance. Good image really does provide "relaxed" listening experience like Genelec said. Had headphones with terrific imaging like Beyerdynamic T1 and HD800S...
  11. A

Kef Blade Meta and Genelec discussion

Tremendous speakers no doubt. One of the best passives on the planet and design is super sexy to boot. When it comes to actives no price limit i would pick Genelec's or DD 8C. Passives would be Kef or Revel (if room is bigger since Coaxials wont give much advantage in big room)
  12. A

Kef Blade Meta and Genelec discussion

You dont need robust stand for Genelec speakers since isopods are included. Then you save a ton of money on Amplication and dsp and cabling. You can also eq them very easily for more forgiving response. If i have unlimited funds i still would get Genelecs cause their room correction is very...
  13. A

Weiss DAC501 Streamer and DAC Review

I understand if buyer wants something luxurious, but this ugly thing is anything, but luxurious. Matrix x sabre 3 looks and feels luxurious and cost 3 times less, this one look like 500 bucks dac. True definition of snake oil.
  14. A

Master Thread: Are measurements Everything or Nothing?

there's a sucker born every minute... You guys remind me of woman who believe in astrology
  15. A

2x8351b + w371 combo. good spl for electronic music?

Mid and tweeter drivers are same for 51b and 61a, w371 will take over the bass so there wont be any benefits from 61s. I cant imagine how these 2 sub systems will be not enough... I if spl not enough you can pull them closer.
  16. A

So im listening these about 3 weeks with glm (10 days no glm)... First thoughts with Glm: Even better imaging and spaciousness, bit too neutral, analytical, need some bass boost and reduction in mids. Less engaging to listen, but perfect for mixing i imagine. After 2 days most negatives...
  17. A

Just sold my LS50 Wireless - what next?

Nothing beats Genelec perfect integration. Buy cheap genelecs with a sub and then upgrade down the years into Genelec ones.
  18. A

Your room is no anechoic chamber so i dont understand what is your point?
Top Bottom