Search results

1. A

Review and Measurements of Chromecast Audio Digital Output

no, no, no my question was regarding the CCA, does it make sense to improve CCAs performance by adding E30? :D
  2. A

@nerone @Jimbob54 Where I come from, It's very complicated to get something and then return it. :) I'll probably get it from the local dealer in the upcoming weeks. thank you very much for your comments.
  3. A

I started a nice discussion here, few more pages were added to the thread and yet I'm not sure whether to proceed with the purchase of the E30 or not. :)
  4. A

Show off was never the idea. :) I've spend ~1000 US$ for the setup so far, so I really wanted to know if spending 150US$ makes sense. :) Thank you for the reply.
  5. A

I have a Cambridge A. AXA35 amplifier paired with speakers ELAC DBR62, a CCA and I'm planning to get a DAC (Topping E30 od Schiit modi 3). The CCA shall be connected to DAC using toslink, and then the DAC shall be connected to the amp, obviously. I'm listening to Tidal and Spotify. So my...
  6. A

Topping E30 USB input

In the similar context of this thread.... I have amp Cambridge A. AXA35 paired with speakers ELAC DB62, a CCA and I'm planning to get a DAC (Topping E30 od Schiit modi 3). The CCA shall be connected to DAC using toslink, and then the DAC shall be connected to the amp, obviously. I'm listening to...
  7. A

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Shit. this is a different model from what I'm looking at. I'm looking to pair the AXA35 with ELAC DB52/62, but not the DBR-62...
  8. A

Elac Debut Reference DBR-62 Speaker Review

Few months have passed... Are you happy with the combo Cambridge Audio AXA35 and ELAC DB62? What is the music of your preference? I bought the AXA35, and I'm thinking to get the ELAC DB52 or DB62...
Top Bottom