Search results

1. D

where should the speakers stand in a room and how can I make an acoustic isolation

thank you all again for everything. I think this will be the beginning of a long way.:) I will try all of your suggestions one by one. Especially the wheeled absorber attracted my attention. It will be practical and useful. You really helped. I can understand the logic of this subject with the...
  2. D

where should the speakers stand in a room and how can I make an acoustic isolation

sorry, :oops: if i make an artificial wall.the corner (see the diagram on the left). Does it provide a symmetrical acoustics in the room? and does that make some things easier? like this??
  3. D

thanks you all!:) I have one last question, does the acoustic arrangement work well according to the image on the right that you suggested by making the wall space in the lower left into an artificial wall? This way , will the symmetry of the room work correctly??
  4. D

I am sorry about that. However, my native language is not English.and I could not find much helpful content in my native language.I may have made a mistake. When I searched for my problem and my question, I found people who were currently helpful and thought to write.I will delete after all ...
  5. D

I have semi-hollow .My first plan is to record from an isolated amplifier with a microphone.because chepaer and practical for now .if i develop commercially, i can look at other options. Still ,I want to create a good reference listening area. Now I think the priority is to create a mix area. Do...
  6. D

I am a guitarist. I want to record, compose and mix by myself. I also make polyphonic soundtracks with DAW as an amateur.I want to improve this. I have used headphones until today, but it is very tiring. I want to make mixes and arrange the room to improve my sensation.
  7. D

I'm sorry I forgot to mention.. Side view of the room on the right and that angle ceiling. I only have this room for this.
  8. D

I'm sorry I forgot to mention.. Side view of the room on the right and that angle ceiling. I only have this room for this.
  9. D

Hello everyone, I am new to music production and I want to arrange a room for music production. In this way, where should the speakers stand in a room and how can I make an acoustic isolation. Thanks for your time !
Top Bottom