Search results

1. V

FiiO BTR7 Review (Portable DAC & HP Amp)

Im interested in this device, will it be good enough for hifiman edition xs? If someone tested them together, please share your impressions
  2. V

Hifiman Edition XS

Hello! I am an owner of Edition XS with powerdac v2.1, but currently i'm very interested in fiio btr7 product and use cases. Somebody have experience with btr7? This amplifier will be enough for edition xs on balanced?
  3. V

SMSL D1SE Balanced ES9038PRO

This situation ended with - silence, no answer or any solution. The second time I encounter the smsl service and, unfortunately, the conclusion is: there is no smsl guarantee. Thank you Smsl ans Shenzhenaudio
  4. V

I don't have possibility to purchase from Amazon. I purchased from schenzhenaudio.com
  5. V

Last year i tested topping e30, E50, d30 pro. Smsl su-8 v2, m8a, su-9, m400(almost all product range lol), denafrips ares 2, topping d90 non mqa, and now d1se, i think d1se beat them all in terms of sound quality. How do you like it in comparison to pricier dacs like Audio-gd r1 or gustard x26...
  6. V

a little update: Communication continued, let's see how it ends. The dac itself is superb, the only issue is with i2s input, and stands, i will change them soon. For other things like usb in and sound to xlr output - sound is stunningly good for me.
  7. V

DAC ABX Test Phase 1: Does a SOTA DAC sound the same as a budget DAC if proper controls are put in place? Spoiler: Probably yes. :)

Maybe, but in this case looks a little bit strange for me why su-9n and d1se are so different in sound perception to me, difference is even bigger than d90 non mqa and d1se. I cant explain this by measurements which posted on this forum, maybe i lack some knowledge, don't know. When i noticed...
  8. V

DAC ABX Test Phase 1: Does a SOTA DAC sound the same as a budget DAC if proper controls are put in place? Spoiler: Probably yes. :)

I compared d90 first revision non-mqa, so it is 4v. Thank you for detailed response, glad to hear this arguments. To be honest i did not read the first post, I'm just went through this test without reading, because there is a lot of technical info that im not interested in:)
  9. V

I noted before, that i don't care about measurments, so you better say if it should. But from my experience they sound different because of post filters, different output stage, different reaction of amplifier to different input voltages of the dac:) So i can distingish them easily, as i...
  10. V

Yes of course, you replied to my message about D1se and D90 dac, see below:) Anyway, never mind:)
  11. V

Interesting where is the 30db difference? https://goldensound.audio/2021/12/27/smsl-d1se-measurements/ and https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-topping-d90-4499dac.10281/ Maybe im missing something, please show me where to look plz.
  12. V

I have no possibility to pm you, because of your account, pm me and i will share impressions:) Spoiler: they are great, but brain should burn-in for them for one-two, in my case three days, and then absolute nirvana!
  13. V

Don't know, i don't care about measurements at all, sorry, i'm not interested in this question, i'm just enjoing the music:) And choose dac by my ears, i triead a lot of dacs and amps at home, to choose what i like best, and this is absolutely stunning soundwise stack D1SE+A30 pro.Total endgame...
  14. V

This is my first planar headphones, i have mixed feelings right now, but bass response with powerful amplifier is outstanding, i own them only several days, i will share my impressions next week in pm:)
  15. V

I think if the test was performed with this fiio and more expensive dacs like d90 or d1se, i think the difference will be more noticeable for more people. I evaluated 9 dacs last year in 120-800$ price range, so from what i noticed, the difference between under 300$ dacs is small, that is what...
  16. V

Decided to share my results with you. https://abxtests.com/?results=CBRRJ2FKO2geRQhC&test=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dropbox.com%2Fs%2F96jcoe6c5e1nv0w%2FDAC+ABX+test+-+Topping+E50+vs+FiiO+Taishan+D03K.yaml%3Fdl%3D0 So i think there is a difference for me? Listened through D1se-A30pro-Hifiman Edition...
  17. V

Yes, they asked me: i am sure that pins are correct, and then after my response - just silence, no response:( Smsl where is the your support?
Top Bottom