Search results

1. eXistenZ78

Measurement of SMSL SA300 by Archimago.

Hi I want to connect a Subwoofer to my SA300. My sub has a couple of RCA connectors (L+R Line Input) and a third one labeled LFE Input, the Manual reports: "using the LFE input, the crossover control function does not have an effect. This Is due to the crossover function being controlled by the...
  2. eXistenZ78

SMSL SA300 / Infineon Class D

Hi After almost one year of use, I'm really satisfied with my SA300, but it stopped responding to the remote. I know the remote is not broken, because I also have an M300, so I have two remotes, both of them work with the M300, but the SA300 doesn't react, no matter what button I press (I...
  3. eXistenZ78

SMSL M300 MkII DSD Noise

I tried swapping DACs ant this is the result: - M300 MKII + Synology NAS (Audio Station) -> POP - Sanskrit MKII + Mac (Audirvana) -> no pop - M300 MKII + Mac (Audirvana) -> no pop - Sanskrit MKII + Synology NAS -> no pop Of course, I always played the same files. So I think is the combination...
  4. eXistenZ78

SMSL M300 MkII DSD Noise

Hi everyone I have te same POP problem on DSD playback with my M300 MkII, the amp is an SMSL SA300, and the source is a Synology NAS (DS220j) connected to the DAC via USB. So the Foobar solution is not an option for me. I also have a Sanskrit 10th MkII connected to a mac with Audirvana, and no...
  5. eXistenZ78

It's a good point. But the price is not exactly the same, at least in Italy, I find the SA300 at 139€ and the DA8s at 169€, DA8s don't have the DAC (which I don't need), but has balanced inputs. My doubt is, I received the Sanskrit just a week ago, so I don't plan to try a higher-end DAC in the...
  6. eXistenZ78

First of all, thank you for your reply. I'm not attached to TDA7498E, I never heard it. I mentioned the Topping as an AMP-only alternative to the SA300. So why do you think AIYIMA A07 & A04 are better than SA300 for me? It's because I have a DAC yet, so I can spend less with them? Or they...
  7. eXistenZ78

Hi everyone, I have been lurking the forum for a while now. Now I need a little help. Now I was listening to my music (stored on a Synology NAS) through a Scythe SDAR 2100 amplifier + Kro Craft speakers, connected to an old Apple Airport Express. To reach better sound I bought an SMSL Sanskrit...
Top Bottom