Search results

1. GWolfman

Chapeau ou non? (PCM5102MK non-HAT DAC review)

This is great work! Keep the RPi hat reviews coming. I’d like to see the winner of this showdown!
  2. GWolfman

How good is bad? (Raspberry Pi 4B headphone output DAC review)

Great work! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to see what’s coming up next from you.
  3. GWolfman

Bricasti M1SE Stereo DAC Review

I’ll quadruple your pay, no wait, I’ll give you an order of magnitude. $0 * 10 = $0. Don’t spend it all one place! Joking aside, thanks for another review!
  4. GWolfman

JBL Conceal C62 Invisible Speaker Review

Just wondering if the mud and paint dampens a specific frequency range that tames the unwieldy parts a bit.
  5. GWolfman

JBL Conceal C62 Invisible Speaker Review

Curious as to how much the mud and paint would change the sound signature. Thanks!
  6. GWolfman

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

With a sub out it’s missing a high pass mode for the speakers (adjustable crossover frequency would be ideal). Otherwise decent performance for the price, and XLR(!); voted fine. Thanks Amir and Fosi.
  7. GWolfman

Polk ES60 Tower Speaker Review

Thanks for the review! Glad to see more towers!
  8. GWolfman

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

Not sure what this has to offer over other products other than matching a DAC if you already have it.
  9. GWolfman

Antelope Amari Measurements

Sounds like a problem many of us wouldn’t mind having. ;) Thanks for the review!
  10. GWolfman

Benchmark AHB2 Review (Updated Measurements)

Still a great amp. Too bad it costs so much!
  11. GWolfman

Anthem AVM90 AV Processor Review

You’re right on the processor part. Funny how my anger/annoyance towards the industry comes out when it wasn’t even warranted here. LOL
  12. GWolfman

Anthem AVM90 AV Processor Review

More like outdated in 2-3 years. AVRs should be upgradable; why not keep the amplification part separate from the AV processing?
  13. GWolfman

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

I’m not so sure. With all that bass Amir is talking about you might hit the brown note. (J/k of course!)
  14. GWolfman

Standards for Audio Electronics Measurements?

I would recommend a heavy consideration on what others out there are measuring and pick one or two measurements that might help “draw in the crowd.” More specifically and importantly though, evaluate what ASR critics are posting/sharing in terms of measurements, not just expensive flowery words...
  15. GWolfman

Standards for Audio Electronics Measurements?

What about (desktop) DACs and AVRs? Are those in scope as well? For the latter it’s sadly needed!
  16. GWolfman

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

How would you even set the level correctly without an analyzer to know when your amp is clipping or actually at 0dB?
  17. GWolfman

WiiM Pro Plus Streamer Review

Thanks for the review! Golfing panther must need a vacation by now. LOL
  18. GWolfman

Hidizs MP145 IEM Review

Look at that lack of distortion!
Top Bottom