Search results

1. eyes-on-you

Revel F228BE for 10’x 14’x 8,66’ Room

Hello, I moved to a new house. I have a dedicated room for my hi-fi setup. I am free in acoustic tratement and placement. Do you think the Revel F228 would be big in a room of this size? How should I place the speakers? For now, there is a large diffuser in the front. I placed the system on...
  2. eyes-on-you

Replace KEF R7 with KEF R11 or Opera Quinta / Callas

Hi valuable Audiosciencereview forum members, Question is simple, is it worth to replace R7? Price difference is too low to replace with R11. Are there any measurable difference between them? Other alternatives are Opera Quinta Floorstander and Opera Callas Bookshelf. They have same price...
  3. eyes-on-you

iFi iPower SMPS’s better than standart SMPS?

Hi everyone, I bought 3 of them when my old ‘golden ear’ times to use with router before reading here. Last night, i noticed some improvement on upper frequencies when i disconnect them to swap to stock smps of router. Also lower frequencies relaxed with stock one as my subjective...
  4. eyes-on-you

Replacing ASR Emitter 1 with Benchmark AHB2

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new around here. But even in this short time, you made me that i had very pleased decisions. At first I invested in acoustic treatment by selling my expensive audiophile cables. Then, based on the reviews and comments here, I replaced my expensive Dynaudio Special...
  5. eyes-on-you

KEF R7 - Is It Worth It?

Hello everyone, I have been following the forum for a long time without being a member, but today I am a part of the family. My question is; I decided to change it after reading the measurements of my own speaker; Dynaudio Special 40. The sound getting better, while my money has remained in...
Top Bottom