Search results

1. B

[US] Some audio stuffs for sale

1. Loxjie A30 like new in box comes with everything $140 plus shipping 2. 24V 10A power supply for the Loxjie selling separately for $25 but will include if bundle for $157 plus shipping with the amp 3. JBL stage a130 very good condition will ship in original box - $185 plus shipping Pics...
  2. B

How does one check for damaged speaker?

How do you know if a speaker sound "wrong"? The most obvious one is when speaker are wired in the wrong phases. But otherwise say your speaker has shipping damages(scratch, scuff, marks, cuts), how you would test that these kind of damage functionality?
  3. B

Headphone with the same sound profile and quality as AKG K371 but better build quality?

I really like the K371 but the build quality is very terrible per my experience. I travel quite a bit for either work or business and they all 3 broke within months. What headphone that would yield the same positive experience as the K371 but with better build quality?
  4. B

How do i get Mini DSP to work with Onkyo Receivers?

I have an Onkyo Rz-820 which has the underwhelming Auto EQ (accuEQ). Is there any way for me to get better EQ?
  5. B

What sample rate should I be using? I have topping E30

I just got the topping E30 DAC and I'm seeing it doesn't have 16 bit option for sample rate, only from 24 bit to 32 bit. Since I won't be using exclusive mode because I'm using equalizer APO and WASAPI bypasses that. What sample rate should my DAC be set to? 48khz at 24 bit, 48khz at 32 bit...
Top Bottom