Search results

1. B

PSB Alpha P3 Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Many betters can be had in this price range
  2. B

Topping PA3s Review (Desktop Amplifier)

It was merely an hyperbole statement by me. My point still stands that the day topping outperforms a company like Bryston by having an amp that is a lot cheaper but has the same performance is the day all HiFi company should sit down and ask themselves what have they been doing for the past...
  3. B

The bryston is 40x the price so Id hope it performs 40x better. If it somehow performs worse than this little cute toy then I would feel extreme shame telling anyone I work for Bryston
  4. B

Well its a snake oil filled industry after all. One of the few industries where you absolutely cant get your worth with the money spent
  5. B

Well thats my point. Remember when a 4gb micro sd card cost almost $200 15 years ago and now you can buy a 512gb micro sd card for $30. Thats what i call progress, which sadly hasnt happened much in this snake oil filled industry.
  6. B

It just means that technology in speaker amplification hasnt progressed that much so a 4 grand amp can be made for the same specs in 2021 for $150. In fact they might cost as much if not more. This isnt the fault of a single manufacturer like Topping but perhaps the industry as a whole.
  7. B

JBL Studio 530 Speaker Review

300 for cables 750 for speakers 1000 for headphones according to some company i saw reviewd here
  8. B

HTD Level THREE Review (Bookshelf Speaker)

Is this why my uncle who lost his hearing 30 years ago like these so much???
  9. B

Beware of Certain 8k Receivers for Gaming

Panasonic make these chips for all receiver companies and they refuse to fix this for almost a year now for no reasons. Costco pulled the 8k receiver from Yamaha from their site after a lot of customer complaints
  10. B

Revel M106 speaker got dinged.

I say try to go to a painters shop and have they professionally paint it for you
  11. B

We been know this since beginning of year. Check the thread here
  12. B

This old news but thanks for the info
  13. B

[US] Some audio stuffs for sale

1. Loxjie A30 like new in box comes with everything $140 plus shipping 2. 24V 10A power supply for the Loxjie selling separately for $25 but will include if bundle for $157 plus shipping with the amp 3. JBL stage a130 very good condition will ship in original box - $185 plus shipping Pics...
  14. B

Apple AirPods Max Review (Noise Cancelling Headphone)

Yikes. I thought Apple hired a bunch of Harman employees to work on this headphone.
  15. B

Listening at Night vs. Day

What cables are you using
  16. B

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF IT.

I bought a new expensive shirt and i felt different too. Not better just different. Probably because the old ones didnt fit anymore since i got fat.
Top Bottom