Search results

1. W

Home music/theater setup

I recently purchased the Polk Audio ES60 floor standers. I am quite please with them. They are very good sounding music / home theater speakers in the more economical price range. Really fill the room with sound, and size - check the measurements before ordering! Amrim's review ...
  2. W

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

WiiM Pro AirPlay 2 Receiver - Lightning Deal / Amazon -15% for $126.65 50% claimed with 3 hours till end.
  3. W

Thanks, I had been looking at these. I ordered them at $529 - they are now listed back at $599 on Amazon with most sellers pushing them up to $699..... Supply chain issues seem to be hitting the audio industry as well.
  4. W

project s2 box, lost 1 channel

Not familiar with that product. Seems that there are numerous types of boxes under the Project Box S2 banner. Can you try switching to a different type input? USB, Co-ax, or optical? Or just switch the left and right RCA jacks to see if the problem follows. Try a different power source? Does it...
  5. W

Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System - found a set on clearance at Costco for $49.00. New, unopened box. Did not look to see if there were others. Of course I had to buy it... William
  6. W

How Do I Keep My Apartment Neighbor From Hearing My Subwoofer?

Been there, done that. Depending on the building and neighbor - head phones may be the only answer.
  7. W

Low-frequency Hum in my house.

Did the sound appear after the rather extreme cold spell we had last month?
  8. W

Schiit Asgard 3 Headphone Amp & DAC Review

I returned my 2nd bad Topping L30 and replaced it with the Schiit Asgard 3 - no DAC module. I am using it with the Topping E30 that was paired with the L30 previously. I am simply enjoying the music. Using HD6XX, DT1990 and HE 4XX headphones. I rarely turn the volume knob much past 12 to 1...
  9. W

New driver software for Topping DACs

Didn't see one. Downloaded the package. Only new file seems to be the driver install exe. Will wait for more information before installing.
  10. W

New driver software for Topping DACs

V5.0.0 driver for E30, D10, D10s, D50, D50s, D70, D70s, D90, DX3 Pro, DX7 Pro. Dated: 2021-01-16.
  11. W

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

My L30 arrived November 2 2020. Failed after 2 hours of use. I had left it powered on while having dinner and it would not play music when I returned. Loud crackle / pop when I cycled the power switch. Same when I disconnected the headphones. Case was very warm and had that burnt electronics...
  12. W

New guy hello!

Lurked for a long time. Finally decided to join up. I enjoy the Objective nature of this site because the Subjective nature of me (my ears) are rather poor quality. Poor mid / upper range hearing. I like knowing that the equipment I am interested in actually measures well and is not just hyped...
Top Bottom