Search results

1. holbob

FS : (UK) Raspberry Pi 4gb in Argon One Case, Elac DBR62 speakers, Nad C372 amp, Audio & TV Accessories

Got a few things to sell after changing my lounge setup to be more family friendly. Raspberry Pi Model 4b 4gb. Housed in Argon One V2 case - still the best Pi case for a traditional hifi setup. £100. Elac DBR 62 in White/Oak. 2 years old. £300 Nad C372 amp. £200 Amazon Fire TV Lite...
  2. holbob

Sold - FS (UK) Hypex Nc122mp (Audiophonics)

Selling my stereo Hypex amp from Audiophonics - MPA S125-NC. Trigger input, XLR input. Bought earlier this year. £325 including insured delivery.
  3. holbob

UK Bk Electronics XLS200MKII Subwoofer

Selling my BK Electronics XLS200MKII Sub. Roughly 6 months old, is front firing, real oak wood with a white grill to match my DBR62 and speaker stands. It does have a small chip on top courtesy of a tantrum from my 18 year old daughter and an iphone (no, really). I just covered it easily with...
  4. holbob

Couple of questions concerning sub/fronts delay and a high shelf cut

I've been using eq with a umik1, rew, adi2 and software (moode audio/eapo). Recently I changed to a Minidsp 2x4 HD for the lot. I measure for delays and add them before applying room correction eq. I then recheck for delays (which have changed), and update. This changes the response...
  5. holbob

SOLD!!![UK ONLY] RME ADI-2 DAC FS package and a few extrasSOLD!!!

Recently brought an minidsp to equalise sub, and Friday decided to try mains as well. Works for me, so decided to sell the best audio equipment I've ever owned to get back to my "speakers must cost the most!" mantle. RME ADI-2 DAC FS Selling this with all the cables included I've...
  6. holbob

UK. Some ASR favourites

Behringer A800 - couple of months old - original box - £160 SMSL Sanskrit 10th MKII Dac - few weeks old, original box - £90 Minidsp Nanodigi - couple of months old - £200 All prices include fully insured shipping.
  7. holbob

UK Brexit Chinese Hi-Fi Product Prices

Not sure where to post this but thought I'd give a heads up to our UK members that Chinese hi-fi in the UK now appears to have been "price-corrected" for I assume Brexit. I have about a dozen smsl/topping headphone amps and dac's in my amazon basket, and they've ALL gone up overnight. Some by...
  8. holbob

Topping E30 stopped outputting sound

I noticed this morning that I thought I could hear distortion when listening to music, so I thought something was wrong and preceded to error check. During this period one of the speakers popped loudly. Then there was no sound at all. The Topping has always produced a popping noise since I've...
  9. holbob

Chromecast (video) into hdmi extractor vs android otg vs raspberry pi all into dac for Spotify connect

This week I sold my AV receiver after several years of essentially using it for everything for convenience. The missus wants the TV unit free of boxes so I'm down to sourcing a streamer option and amplifier/active speakers. Only active speakers if the current ones sell. I'm a sceptic, who...
Top Bottom