Search results

1. L

Genelec Personalised Listening : something new coming up

I have no clue what this is about, probably not a speaker : https://www.genelec.com/en/-/event/personalised-listening-global-launch-event Live on 25/01.
  2. L

Sub 25K active speaker/system choice

If everything goes fine by the end of the year, I'll be in position to upgrade my current system. I'm currently using Focal Solo 6, which I enjoy, and I would like to step up to something a bit outstanding. My use case is mere music/movie enjoyment in an untreated living room of about 5.5m x 7m...
  3. L

Which speaker would you like to be reviewed? (community interest thread)

First, thanks ASR and our host for pushing toward more objective and deep analysis of audio products. Like @amirm, @hardisj (Erin) has his own Klippel NFS, and can deliver thorough speaker review like the Dutch&Dutch 8C review. By chance, he is open to the idea of reviewing a speaker selected...
  4. L

Sound timbre question

Hello ASR, When a speaker produces a sound of, say, a piano, then a violin (or whatever) at the exact same frequency (and SPL, duration, etc.), is the difference of produced sound caught in measurements (with everything else other than instrument/timbre being the same) ? How do we know the...
Top Bottom