Search results

1. mnotik

Topping DX1 mini desktop DAC & AMP

just received it couple of hours ago, testing all my headphones and iems, so far enough power for my taste through all of them, no lack of bass or any sign of weakness, I am listening from 11 to 2 range in high gain. loving the small size and convenience with the single USB cable.
  2. mnotik

Loxjie A30 Amplifier Review

has anyone been able to pair the A30 and the Amazon Fire TV stick remote? I tried some generic options, but had no luck
  3. mnotik

from pictures it seems that ifi Zen Air has a 5v connector at the back, so it is not really in the same category. I really like small single cord units, they are very convenient, lets hope that with more efficient chip we get more options in the market. Fiio K3 looks nice, but the DX1 measures...
  4. mnotik

curiosity got the best of me...just ordered one :) I will post impressions once I receive it can anyone recommend similar USB powered only, small footprint desktop dac/amp? I had a fostex HP-a3, its form/options was close to perfect to my liking but its measured performance was very poor...
  5. mnotik

I replaced my e30/l30 combo with a qudelix 5k just because the 30s required RCA cables, power adapters, usb power and data cables, this DX1 looks very apealing with its small footprint and single usb cable.... I was even thinking on a G5 to save space but I will probably wait for the DX1 II...
  6. mnotik

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

thank you!...just in time, I ordered the ER3XR for a total of 115eur tax and fast shipping included to Spain, not bad, can not wait to pair it to my Qudelix 5K I received last week :cool: edit: final cost charged at bank account
Top Bottom