Search results

1. N

soncoz sgd1 troubleshooting

This was solved after months of waiting for a replacement unit. The first unit i received had an issue.
  2. N

I don't have the wire to connect the analog RCA output to a pair of headphones. I can go and buy it if needed, but now iam connected to my amp in RCA, what difference does it makes to test with headphones instead?
  3. N

Iam not really sure its an analog out issue. The Dac work in bluetooth with my phone and i just tried in optic input and it works as well (connected to my PC). Its really the usbB and usbC that are failing on working for me.
  4. N

yes here are some screen shots. I also tested a few things : - tried another usb wire - tried another pc laptop with windows - tried on ubuntu - tried with usbC input - tried to re-install the drivers - switch between all the audio output in windows and in Jriver - tried to install the latest...
  5. N

I tried both, it works with my phone via bluetooth. But it doesn't work with my PC plugged in usb.
  6. N

I tried to install the driver on another laptop PC but i have the same issue.
  7. N

On windows the output device is called SGD1. And the soncoz have the usbB icon and the APOD filter ON.
  8. N

Hi, i just received my new DAC today, the soncoz sgd1. Iam having some issues setting it up and maybe iam missing something obvious. I installed the drivers from : http://www.soncoz.com/download.html#/ (on windows) i have the small soncoz icon in my windows tray. i plugged it to my PC in usb...
Top Bottom