Search results

1. S

Matrix X Sabre pro 2 and power amp

never to late to provide an answer for others. No, I manage to connect my Matrix X sabre pro 2 MQA to my Integrated Amp Arcam A39 as a DAC. The RPi 4 was only doing the network streamer. The sound was very good after all.
  2. S

Matrix X Sabre pro 2 and power amp

Hello all, I’m a happy owner of a Matrix X sabre pro 2 MQA And I’ve a random question this evening :) I did move house and for now my audio setup is still in boxes And composed of Network streamer (Rpi 4), Matrix X sabre as DAC, my amp Arcam A39 and a wonderful pair of KEF R7. I’m wondering if...
  3. S

OKTO DAC8stereo silver

Hello, Does your OKTO DAC 8 Stereo Still available? When did you bought it and have you requested a Custom Voltage output in your unite? Thanks
  4. S

Okto dac8 stereo DAC Review

thank you mdsimon2. What does it mean "clip the output"? Looking at the shipping time and no answer so far from the seller, I might go for a ADI-2 DAC which seems to be a great product. I'll then connect by USB my current PI and will do the job.
  5. S

So this means maybe I should go for the D90 and connect my PI to it in order to leverage tidal. Would this be another viable option or is there another great DAC I should consider? Oklei, I'm a bit lost reading your feedback how did you come up with 9V from 4.6V. Would it be possible to provide...
  6. S

Any idea how to know if you need a custom voltage? I've an Arcam A39 and it will be connected to it. Thanks
  7. S

Hello there, Almost ready to order the stereo version to replace my DIY RPI. Based on the above discussion is there a 6 months queue? Does it come with the PI v4? Thanks
  8. S

Upgrade current DIY DAC

Hello! Happy owner of a Pi3B and HiFiBerry DAC+ Pro, using it for more than 4 years now previously with a Pi2. I would like to build a project for this winter for my holidays :) and I thought it could be a good project to build a new DAC. Today my current setting the above plus connected to an...
  9. S

Focal 906 or Revel CONCERTA2 M16?

After much reflection I went with a pair of R3 Kef walnuts :) still waiting as was in back order. the price is indeed very different when a Focal can be found at 600€ in France vs Kef 1600€ it is a huge difference (but in UK the focal comes at 800£ and kef 1300£). I feel, sound wise, a beautiful...
  10. S

Here are few documentations and reviews I've been able to find through this community Chart Analysis of All existing reviews including Revel M16 Revel M16 review Revel M16 White Paper I think overall the speaker is very nice and is just below the Focal 906. At a price of 1000£ I'm highly...
  11. S

Sure I've a 25 / 30 M2 room, with wooden floor. And I forgot to mentioned but yes I went to listen it to then this morning.
  12. S

Dear, I went though a lot of pages from this form to understand and capture information in order to help me and choose the right speaker to go with my Arcam A29. Currently I have a nice pair of Dali Zensor 1 connected to my amp without Sub (and I don't want one). Time to do the jump. Today, I...
Top Bottom