Search results

1. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

i tried it with a pair of rel t9i’s but quickly disconnected the subs as I feel the bass was good enough on their own. There’s a good Facebook group for the 8c’s where this issue is discussed. https://www.facebook.com/groups/449617959639445/
  2. J

Dutch&Dutch Roon ready!

Still waiting. Hoping it’s ‘closer’ now! :)
  3. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

No I don’t believe this is the case. I have another system in my house plus a system at work and my car. My ears have plenty of data points to be able to detect one of those systems starting to sound different.
  4. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

100hrs in now. They’re sounding great! Bass has loosened up and the mids have softened a bit. Really loving these speakers.
  5. J

Streaming fantasy for Dutch 8c?

Have a look at the Bel Canto stuff. The Bel Canto DAC 2.5 has HT input and looks like it’ll tick your boxes nicely.
  6. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Thanks for the information.. Great review too. I originally had the speakers at about 20cm's and have just moved them in so they are about 13cm's out (power cable / XLR need some room). They seem to sound better closer to the wall. My challenge (or at least a perceived challenge) is the feature...
  7. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Thanks Keith.. My question was more about whether 10cm or 50cm is better or if it didn’t matter?
  8. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Just wondering what results people are getting with the front wall spacing? Is less (10cm) better?
  9. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Well...... My new dutch 8c’s arrived today. As I dismantled my 60k hifi system I was thinking, damn - I hope this is worth it!! 5 hours later, some spilt sand on the carpet and and I’ve now been listening to them for about 30 mins. Initially they sounded a little dry but now I’m getting ready...
  10. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Has anyone experienced any latency problems when using the 8c’s for tv or movies?
  11. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

p.s. I agree with your comments re automation integration. That would be handy!
  12. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Thanks. I’ve got a set coming in the mail now. If this is the biggest criticism of the speakers, I’m looking forward to plugging them in!
  13. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Hi, I’ve got a set of 8c’s coming and just reading through all the forums. how does standby work? Does it automatically go into standby when not in use or do you need to switch it into standby using the app?
  14. J

Dutch & Dutch 8Cs

Hi everyone I’m just about to get my 8c’s and really looking forward to them. I’m coming from a ps audio (DSD / BHK pre / BHK 250) rig with spendor 9.2 speakers. I’m looking for simplicity and good sound. Hope these deliver. I’m thinking initially I’ll run analog from my BHK pre & DSD so I...
Top Bottom