Search results

1. Peib

Doubts about HIFIMAN HE400se

Hello! I have AKG k712 pro and I am plan ING to change them for hifiman he400se because I read thones ones are much better choice. The question I have is about the soundstage of the hifiman compared to the AKG or to the other choice I consider: sennheiser hd58X jubilee. Can anyone tell me...
  2. Peib

How to connect Topping E30 to L30 and integrated amplifier?

Hello! I’m considering to buy both topping e30 and l30 in order to pair them with my beyer dt1770pro. The problem is I want to keep using my speakers, which are connected to an integrated amplifier. I want to use the E30 not only for headphones but also for speakers and I dont know exactly how...
  3. Peib

Portable amp for AKG K712 and Beyer DT1770 Pro. ¿Topping DX4, xDuoo XD-05 or just the DAP xDuoo x3II?

Hello! Im considering buying Topping NX4 but im not sure of that just because the output power. Im currently using xduoo x3ii which provides 212 mw/32 ohms while Topping provides 293mW a 32 Ohms, and I think it isnt high enough. My headphones are Beyerdynamic dt1770 pro and AKG k712 pro, and I...
  4. Peib

Hello!

I have just registered here, didnt know about this forum until today. My audio knowledge is very limited and I want to learn so much from all of you. My gear is Fiio x3II, Wharfedale Diamond 220 and Beyerdynamic dt 1770 pro. Im 19 and Im Spanish, so excuse my bad English :D Best regards!
  5. Peib

How does a speakers amplifier pair with headphones?

Im considering to buy the amplifier Pioneer A-30 for my speakers. I have not a headphone amplifier to pair with my Beyerdynamic dt 1770 pro. These headphones have 250 ohms impedance, which isnt low and an amplifier. I dont want to spend a lot of money, cause I have just bought Topping D-50 (DAC)...
Top Bottom