Search results

1. 001

A Call For Humor!

What's the difference between a crow and a raven? Well, the long straight feathers on the birds’ tails are called pinions. A crow has 12, a raven 13. So the difference between a crow and a raven is a matter of a pinion. :facepalm:
  2. 001

Fallout on Amazon

Hhmm, for those without Amazon Prime access, it appears that one can watch the entire series on a Prime trial. And, this somehow sparked a memory of 'Alita - Battle Angel'; when's the sequal of that coming? Supposedly James Cameron says 2025. Can't wait for that.
  3. 001

What are we listening to right now..

Arctic Circles
  4. 001

Prema - My sleeping Karma
  5. 001

Extreme Snake Oil

That's not Mama Moya; that's Mama Mia! And You'll probably need one of these to have it delivered
  6. 001

A right old blast from the past: Richard Clapton. That's right; not Eric. They're not even related afaik.
  7. 001

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

I appreciate the way Fosi has taken on constructive criticism and feedback and used it to improve their products. Maybe it's not too bold to suggest that Tekton adopt a similar approach with its customers.
  8. 001

It is as if she were another Laufey,nice.
  9. 001

Teramaze 'Her Halo'
  10. 001

Onto Opeth with 'Heritage'
  11. 001

Ooh, Switchfoot 'Gone'. I just never know what the randomiser throws my way. Always liked them.
  12. 001

Vulfpeck, the original Spotify disruptors, Cory Wong
  13. 001

A Call For Humor!

My dad was fired from his job in road work for theft. I didn't believe it at first. But when I got home, all the signs were there. Also, did you know that when you die, the last part of your body to stop working are your pupils? They dilate. :facepalm:
  14. 001

A Call For Humor!

I was at the hospital and I walked into a surgeon’s office “Can I help you?” He asked. “I keep thinking that I’m a moth.” I replied. “You probably want a Psychiatrist for that.” “Yeah, I know.” He looked confused. “Then why are you here?” “The light was on.”
Top Bottom