Search results

1. B

Replacement Logitech Streamer / DAC use with Active Acoustic Energy loudspeakers

Hello Wino, Thanks for suggesting I stick with the Logitech Touch. Another well known audio review site , still seems to endorse the device. I don't have anybody in my circle of friends here in the UK with such a component DAC , so limited to a good return service as you rightfully suggest...
  2. B

Replacement Logitech Streamer / DAC use with Active Acoustic Energy loudspeakers

Hello, A hopefully simple question. Currently using an Audiolab 6000A in Pre amp mode to drive (unbalanced) a pair of Acoustic Energy Active loudspeakers. I'm using either a Logitech Touch for listening to my 1600 CD collection stored on a Rasbperry Pi in FLAC (with squeezeboxserver) or an LG...
  3. B

Sabaj A20d 2022 Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Hello Amir and thanks for another great review. I'm currently using an Audiolab 6000A as a pre amplifier with a pair of active Acoustic Energy AE1 speakers. Music comes via a Logitech Touch (via Raspberry Pi server) straight into the digital input on the 6000A. The Amplifier is set in Pre Amp...
  4. B

Amplifier health check with measurements

Hello , and thanks for the links to the equipment and software . Don't wish to sound daft or insult in any way. But presumably the measurement/results are dependent on the quality of the generated tone and measuring circuit in the Behringer unit. Do we know that this distortion isn't in the...
  5. B

Hello , Yes THD vs power plot looks great, but I'd like to know what equipment have you got that allowed you to do this so efficiently? If I want to do the same as you what would I buy ? Although I'm an electronics engineer by training my experience has been more in the Digital Computing...
  6. B

Hi, Great article. Forgive my ignorance but what gave you the spectrum analyser like display showing frequency versus SPL. Assume this was direct connection on the to the amplifier via scope interface with PC application. Thanks in advance.
Top Bottom