Search results

1. Pearljam5000

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

I don't know anything about Erin so I'm not going to say anything about him But Most YouTubers are in it for the $$$ And most reviewers give a positive review because if they didn't they wouldn't get stuff from brands to review or keep in some cases. It's just common sense.
  2. Pearljam5000

They're already expensive So why not go for Blade One Meta instead of the the 2 Meta ? The price difference is not that big.
  3. Pearljam5000

At this price level I'd at least expect an aluminum cabinet and not fiberglass;)
  4. Pearljam5000

I'd still take active studio monitors over the Blade 2 Meta Active crossover vs passive , no need for amps , reliability is high as it's a pro audio product ,built in room correction (most of the time ), probably cheaper as well.
  5. Pearljam5000

The quest for my hyper speaker - Very Large room dilemma

If PA speakers are such a bargain Then why bother with studio monitors or hi end audiophile speakers ?
  6. Pearljam5000

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

Black is the most practical color but there are other cool colors
  7. Pearljam5000

Why do humans like jazz?

It's unclear to me why It's probably the most boring music genre
  8. Pearljam5000

Daniel Htz. Only ones that understand digital vs analog?

Lol But he says it's objective and not subjective and can be measured So that's why I asked
  9. Pearljam5000

PS Audio sent Erin their speaker??!!

Wow 18 pages Is there a TLDR ?
  10. Pearljam5000

What is generally the best material for speaker cones with the least compromise and most benefits?

What you really need is the Børresen M1 A 4 inch 2-way that costs $100K And has a zirconium basket
  11. Pearljam5000

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

Thanks for the effort and welcome to ASR :)
  12. Pearljam5000

Genelec 8361A Review (Powered Monitor)

I'm liking the white color much more
Top Bottom