Search results

1. F

Looking for a fix for my Topping DX3 pro+ and LG C2

Did Topping support not add the configurable DPLL option to the DX3pro+ then or just ignored any questions on this? Its a shame since the DX3-Pro+ is a popular product.
  2. F

Nothing to be sorry about and thanks for the correct information, edited my post what a confusing ordeal! Do you by chance know of any decent desktop headphone dac/amps with the correct chipset's that may work with LG OLEDs? I guess it would be tricky to find the S/PDIF chipset. Perhaps I can...
  3. F

Hi I don't have a fix, but wanted to thank you for this post since I almost purchased the topping DX30pro myself and have an LG C2 TV. There is a bit more info on this mentioned by another redditor here Basically short answer is the LG OLED TVs optical out is not the best and may struggle with...
  4. F

TOPPING MX3s

Would this be good for a desktop windows PC user and connected to a TV with optical out and a pair of beyerdynamic DT700X headphones? Can't get the Dx3pro since its using ESS chipset not compatible with my LG TV, needs to be ak chipset. thanks
  5. F

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

Has anyone had any issues with the dx3 pro+ and LG OLED TVs optical connection (C2 or C3)? There appears a bug issue with ESS chipsets and OLED tvs causing stuttering mentioned here thanks
  6. F

FiiO K7

cheers appreciate the input, it was myself in regards to the LDAC query bit over on headfi:) have been on the look for a transmitter that just works but it has to be aptx adaptive codec support(Replaced LL few years ago) something that BTA30/Pro does not support. The auto power down/sleep is...
  7. F

FiiO K7

thanks, bit unfortunate it does not transmit but guess most desktop amps/dacs don't. The FiiO BTA30 Pro would be ideal but listening to the customers that own it, its not very good has an auto sleep which cuts off while in use and pairing issues. The support from FiiO is generally poor for the...
  8. F

FiiO K7

Does anyone know if the K7 BT edition can transmit bluetooth to a pair of bluetooth headphones? Id like to pass my TV optical out sound to it and PC sound to it.
  9. F

AKG K371 Impressions

thanks sounds like AKG solved the crumbling flakey mess issue that was in their previous AKG K5xx series pads.
  10. F

AKG K371 Impressions

Hi can any AKG 371 owner that has owned these hps for 1.5-2 years+ confirm the pleather pads are not flaking and falling apart. I used to own the K5xx range and those pads would fall apart after 12-18 months, really poor quality.
  11. F

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Not ever had that issue, but that sounds like its a hardware fault. Have you tried to try a different usb cable and also try the power plug into a different electrical socket. While you are checking the power plug check its fitting in firm into the back of the topping amp and its not loose.
  12. F

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I recently reset my Topping dx3 pro but now it stays on all the time even when the PC and TV are switched off, before it use to go off on its own anyone know the setting to make it auto switch on when an audio signal appears and off when nothing ? I did try auto button with A-0 and A-C but...
  13. F

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Thanks that saves a fortune not going the A90/D90 route! my ATH msr7bs do have a normal 3.5mm cable and also a seperate balanced 4.4mm cable, so would it still be OK going L30/E30 without that 4.44 to 3.5/6.3mm adapter ? I have no idea if there would be any additional sound quality benefit from...
  14. F

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Pretty new to Audio dacs/amps but have flac collection/Tidal hifi and PC+Creative X3 dac/amp(akm ak4458vn chipset) Is it worth me going L30/E30 with ATH-MSR7B (4.4mm jack) balanced headphones ? I was tempted with topping A90 Balanced amp to obviously benefit from the balanced connectivity...
Top Bottom