Search results

1. R

Your favorite IEMs?

Excellent ears you've got there :cool:
  2. R

Your favorite IEMs?

Given some raving reviews of the IE 600 and because I couldn't put my hands on them, I've been playing with a poor man ;-) version of it. This is my take on an IE 300 to IE 600 i) according to Crinacle's measurements and ii) from 1K to 10K (bass to me is very overjective). Pre-gain -5 (on Qudelix)
  3. R

Your favorite IEMs?

I don't touch the lows of IE300 as it's spot on to me. However, tried a IE300 to IE600 based on Crinacle's measurements that work on similar areas of your example: PK/1000/-1.3/2.0, PK/2550/4/1.0, PK/5500/-4/2.0. Your HS however seems rather radical to me.
  4. R

FS [EU-PT] Astell&Kern AKT8IE MKII

For sale, mint condition. All original "in the box" elements. Price 500€.
  5. R

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Yes, Soundsource has everything you might need. Pro-Q makes equing much more convenient.
  6. R

Sennheiser HD800S Review (Headphone)

Soundsource (+Pro-Q 3)
  7. R

Your favorite IEMs?

IE300 was a huge surprise to me. A wow! I didn't have for a long time now. I use it with an iPhone, and out of ADI-2 and Qudelix without equing. Bass, all the way to low mids, is so good... And there must be a sibilance guard because ss stop right before being ssibilant. ;-)
  8. R

Sennheiser HD 820 Review (headphone)

Some of us just cannot hear with their eyes. Regardless of how informative and even accurate the FR, THD and GD graphs are, fortunately (or not) through them most of us cannot feel how the headphones sound and rumble to their ears. IMO, a first look at the graphs is mostly useful if you can...
  9. R

Maybe I am the only one, but I really do.
  10. R

The pads are the same size and cut but are fixed differently. You could fix HD800S' on the HD820 (eg. with some double sided tape). But you wouldn't definitely like the result. In my quick test all bass was gone and it all sounded not only thin but weird.
  11. R

Denon AH-D9200 musings

I got the D9200 not long ago, after listening to several closed back (totl, expensive?) headphones. The D9200 are closed back. Closed back. Closed, not open . At it they are one of the best I listened to. And maybe the ones I eq less.
  12. R

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

I respectfully disagree about the HD700. It's a different beast to which I go back quite often. Be it mood or some album I just feel like listen the HD700.
  13. R

Sennheiser HD650 Review (Headphone)

These measurements seem to be quite different from the usual suspects' and Amir's. Are these compensated? I am particularly interested in those of 2014 edition as mine are even older. Thanks.
  14. R

Focal Celestee Review (Headphone)

Amir, or anyone else for that matter, shouldn't be allowed to publish anything without my due clearance!
  15. R

Qudelix-5K Bluetooth DAC & Headphone Amp

1. I don't think so 2. Volume - Option - Tone Volume
  16. R

Focal Celestee Review (Headphone)

Can you optimize for a 5 band PEQ (RME)? Thanks.
  17. R

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Might benefit from some burn in...
Top Bottom