Search results

1. kopczas

WiiM Ultra

DSD playback on digital output PLEASE!
  2. kopczas

Topping D90 Balanced USB DAC Review

Use the one that is most convenient to you. If you tend to play above 192khz files I2S is your only choice ( if you don`t want usb).
  3. kopczas

Singxer SDA-6 (Pro)

Looking at product release history, we may expect something new.
  4. kopczas

Singxer SDA-6 (Pro)

Looks good. Does anyone know if Singxer is going to release new dac soon? I would go for is for it`s usb input but if there will be new Singxer I would wait.
  5. kopczas

Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire Review

Yeah, that`s why it`s pity that we won`t be able to see filter impact of graphs. I own DC Aeon 2 closed, without any filtering they much to bright for me. After white combine with black filter, these are almost perfect HPs to my taste.
  6. kopczas

Dan Clark Audio AEON 2 Noire Review

I guess that you made measurements without any of filter that came with headphones?
  7. kopczas

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Is it different firmware update then this one with cracks and noises at the end of tracks ? I did some upgrade and it resolved the issue but with USB input. Until yesterday I haven`t use Spdif inputs.
  8. kopczas

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

Did any of you notice some problems during DSD playback thru coax or optic? While playing dsf file, it goes as DoP64 to X16, music plays but there are some glitches and pops. I get this behavior on both inputs. 192khz/24bit files run smoothly.
  9. kopczas

Eversolo DMP-A6 Streamer Review

I have 1.10.67 already.
  10. kopczas

As a new Dmp a6 user, I've installed M2 drive inside, copied all my collection into drive: around 500gb in 10000 files. Issue is that: When I go into App>music player>Folder I'm not able to scroll all folders. List goes from A to G. What should I do to scroll all folders from A to Z? All...
  11. kopczas

It`s interesting how this unit is hyped. 2 reviews on youtube, one here. I`ve placed an order from Eversolo`s distributor in Poland. They had 10 units, which were sold out instantly. In 2 weeks they are expecting second shipment, but probably I will need to wait much longer. I`m about 30th in line.
  12. kopczas

Audiophonics DA-S250NC DAC & Power Amp Review

So there is none engineering from audiophonics. How can this be compared with dCS ( or Nagra, or Merging, or Cambridge Audio....)which relies on it`s own designs and patents. Do you see the difference?
  13. kopczas

Audiophonics DA-S250NC DAC & Power Amp Review

Is it just me but in many cases european audio products look like assembled DIY project? Is there anything beside enclosure design that was engineered by audiophonics? DAC board is something I`d probably seen on aliexpress...
  14. kopczas

Baby steps into digital recording in the 80` were tough. But some recording are great too, some benefited from new approach ( like Peter Gabriel`s discography;), some are even more horrible ( like Whitesnake`s "1987" ; original is bad, remaster upscales everything that was bad in the original)...
  15. kopczas

Streaming services always use most recent (re)masters which for me is unacceptable. I find most of modern remasters of old tracks unlistenable ( in terms of compression, loudness, V shape EQ which fits for most standard listeners). If you`re talking about rip quality itself, try to rip any CD...
  16. kopczas

This is my habit. I do 2 copies: one for Daphile, one for backup.
  17. kopczas

Question was about ripping CDs. Procedure is simple: 1. buy CD, 2. turn on Mac, 3. connect external DVD via usb to Mac 4. put CD into drive 5. run EAC 6. after it`s finished, disconnect external drive from Mac 7. copy files into NAS, internal ssd of streamer or whatever 8. play music. it...
  18. kopczas

Isn`t it easier to connect external drive into MacBook usb port? Why would you need another device?
  19. kopczas

Look carefully at app screens that someone shared, volume passthru can be enabled.
Top Bottom