Search results

1. MarnixM

Mercury V2 Streamer

The Mercury V2 Streamer is a "bare" streamer without DAC, but with fantastic connectivity. I connected it to a Topping D90SE DAC. It is a complete housing of Mercury's famous PI2AES "head" for a Raspberry Pi. The streamer has an Ethernet input and almost all known digital outputs (2 x USB, AES...
  2. MarnixM

A great man died; Ahmal Jamal

Sadly on sunday the 16th Ahmad Jamal passed away; one of my three all time jazz favourites.
  3. MarnixM

Alternative Stands for Magnepan LRS+

As lucky owner of a new pair of Magnepan LRS+ speakers I like to “raise” them 10 – 15cm above my living room floor. But in contrary to the speakers themselves to my idea the price for the stands (nearly € 300,-) is rather expensive. Next to that on this moment they are not available yet in the...
  4. MarnixM

Interesting new Cambridge Audio streamers MXN10 and AXN10

Cambridge Audio announced two new players, the MXN10 and the AXN10. both based on the ESS SABRE ES9033Q and both with Spotify Connect, TIDAL & Qobuz built in. Roon ready. Support up to 768KHz 32bit PCM, and DSD512. Prices very competitive resp. €499,- and €599,-. Hope they will be tested soon.
  5. MarnixM

Volumio Rivo or Holo Audio Red?

Getting enthousiastic about thew new Volumio Rivo suddently there is the Holo Audio Red with impeccable build quality based on a Raspberry Pi4. Audiophonics sels it for these same price. What to do?
Top Bottom